Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    This shoot has so much content in it I really liked the outfit I had on too. The digital pics and video came out really nice Did you get to check out the way my little cotton panties fit on me? There_s a few pics of them wedged into my butt...lol. I called this photoshoot baby doll because of the outfit I was wearing and the teddy bear that I had with me in bed. In this series I really let you explore my body in detail. Just slowly moving around so you can see every bit of me exposed. Exploring every inch slowly, my cleanly shaved holes...that was driving me crazy just because I knew you were really gonna get a good look at me here. So I ended up in an erotic masterbation frenzy just thinking about it. I was amazed with how dark my butt hole was in a few pictures. Look at 100, 101, and 119. Usually guys have told me that I have a tan butt hole...lol....and in most of all the other pictures I_ve taken that seems to be true. I think my favorite image is 113, I just like the way I_m spread open and looking cleanly shaved. No dark butt hole here...lol.
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : 435_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 169.48 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:435_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    This shoot has so much content in it I really liked the outfit I had on too. The digital pics and video came out really nice Did you get to check out the way my little cotton panties fit on me? There_s a few pics of them wedged into my butt...lol. I called this photoshoot baby doll because of the outfit I was wearing and the teddy bear that I had with me in bed. In this series I really let you explore my body in detail. Just slowly moving around so you can see every bit of me exposed. Exploring every inch slowly, my cleanly shaved holes...that was driving me crazy just because I knew you were really gonna get a good look at me here. So I ended up in an erotic masterbation frenzy just thinking about it. I was amazed with how dark my butt hole was in a few pictures. Look at 100, 101, and 119. Usually guys have told me that I have a tan butt hole...lol....and in most of all the other pictures I_ve taken that seems to be true. I think my favorite image is 113, I just like the way I_m spread open and looking cleanly shaved. No dark butt hole here...lol.
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Thread Information