Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    This shoot has so much content in it I really liked the outfit I had on too. The digital pics and video came out really nice Did you get to check out the way my little cotton panties fit on me? There_s a few pics of them wedged into my butt...lol. I called this photoshoot baby doll because of the outfit I was wearing and the teddy bear that I had with me in bed. In this series I really let you explore my body in detail. Just slowly moving around so you can see every bit of me exposed. Exploring every inch slowly, my cleanly shaved holes...that was driving me crazy just because I knew you were really gonna get a good look at me here. So I ended up in an erotic masterbation frenzy just thinking about it. I was amazed with how dark my butt hole was in a few pictures. Look at 100, 101, and 119. Usually guys have told me that I have a tan butt hole...lol....and in most of all the other pictures I_ve taken that seems to be true. I think my favorite image is 113, I just like the way I_m spread open and looking cleanly shaved. No dark butt hole here...lol.
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : 435_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 169.48 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:435_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    This shoot has so much content in it I really liked the outfit I had on too. The digital pics and video came out really nice Did you get to check out the way my little cotton panties fit on me? There_s a few pics of them wedged into my butt...lol. I called this photoshoot baby doll because of the outfit I was wearing and the teddy bear that I had with me in bed. In this series I really let you explore my body in detail. Just slowly moving around so you can see every bit of me exposed. Exploring every inch slowly, my cleanly shaved holes...that was driving me crazy just because I knew you were really gonna get a good look at me here. So I ended up in an erotic masterbation frenzy just thinking about it. I was amazed with how dark my butt hole was in a few pictures. Look at 100, 101, and 119. Usually guys have told me that I have a tan butt hole...lol....and in most of all the other pictures I_ve taken that seems to be true. I think my favorite image is 113, I just like the way I_m spread open and looking cleanly shaved. No dark butt hole here...lol.
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Canopy Bed Sex

My-sex-life.com- Canopy Bed Sex

Description:
    As you know I just finished a little photo shoot for you all under the Canopy Bed.. we were visiting the Swingers Club in Miami.. The bed was supposed to be rented but I skipped going down to the lobby and decided to use the bed anyways.. ( wooops) Kevin was laying out on the other side of the pool and was watching me.. there were many people around in the area and I think its a big turn on to play with myself and with him in public... He came over to me and was wondering what I was doing and I told him I wanted to Fuck I took my panties off and slid my top over to expose my nipples... I took my panties and let them hang on his cock while I gave his dick a few licks and sucks... He loves to watch me play with myself.. I slid back on the bed and started fingering my hot little hole and spreading my lips for him... I wrapped my hot little thong over his shaft and started to suck on him some more... Mmmmm It felt so good sucking on him...there was a cute guy sitting in the corner staring at us play around so Kevin asked him to take over the camera so he could really pound me while he was filming us... His cock felt so good and I was so turned on having this strange guy watching him fuck the shit out of me.. It felt so fucking good... I couldn_t wait for him to pull out his cock and spray his hot load all over me. It felt so fucking good he came all over my pussy and stomach and it felt so good... Thanks for the camera man for helping outEnjoy Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : canopy_bed_rooftop_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 208.06 MB
    Duration : 00:16:46

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:canopy_bed_rooftop_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Blowing the Bartender

My-sex-life.com- Blowing the Bartender

Description:
    Man this bartender sure got a good deal just for buying me one drink He had soooo much cum to give me too He shot it right inside my mouth and all over my face and leg. Why do some guys just cum so much and others really dont cum much at all? Like one squirt or something. As you probably already know Kevin cums a lot every single time Sometimes I choke on it and cant hold so much in my mouth and am forced to swallow all of it. This was a pretty good skit here. Lonely problemsome girl comes into a bar late at night telling the lucky bartender her problems. Bartender gets horny girl to blow him and he cums all over her face. Enjoy the video for all the juicy details J Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 633_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 238.02 MB
    Duration : 00:19:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:633_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- 4th of July Fuck

My-sex-life.com- 4th of July Fuck

Description:
    I just got done doing my Stars &amp Stripes photo shoot and I was feeling a little horny and I was ready for some action baby. I took off the hot bikin that Slim Tim bought me and I had on the hot shoes that Glenn bought me. I decided to get a little more comfy. I layed back on my lawn chair and started to rub my pussy and nipples making them nice and hard. I love rubbing my clit faster and faster it gives me the tingling sensation and I just want to fuck I got up and had my guy at full attention as he was watching me play with myself and get my pussy all nice and wet. I started sucking on his cock as he was on his knees dick level to my face. I started sucking faster and playing with my pussy and ass with my fingers at the same time and it felt so fucking good. I made him sit down and I got up as I started sucking him off in another position. I love watching myself suck him. I decided to sit on top of him and start riding him. I love to be on top and just make my pussy cream all over his cock. He started pumping harder against my tight pussy and ended up exloading big time. He gave it to me good a nice hot creampie. After he came all over I made his sit down for a minute as I licked some of the cum off his dick and swallowed it tasting it and it was tasting pretty yummy I should say. Enjoy Guys Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 641_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 191.96 MB
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:641_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Thread Information