Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- SPH in Red Sexy Outfit

My-sex-life.com- SPH in Red Sexy Outfit

Description:
    Hi AgainI know your loving me in my Red PL thigh hi boots and my sexy Red outfit right? Yea... Your instantly getting a hard on while I sit here and tell you how small your cock is... Oh geesh what a Loser you are with your tiny little penis... do you actually think you can make hot bitches like me cum??? Ummm no think again bitch boy My dildo is the perfect size for manhood entering my cunt Your so fucking pathetic when you sit there and beg for me to fuck you.. I know you don_t get much pussy and I wonder why...maybe you should try buying a penis pump.. hahahahaha you crack me up.. Oh I know I am turning you on when I unzip my sexy outfit exposing my nice natural tits in your face.. cum on.. wank it...what_s happening to your cock? it grew a half inch? ahahahahahahah jack it motherfucker.. 10..9...8..7..6...5..4..3...2..1 CUM FOR ME NOW yes you can only wish and dream of cumming on my tittiesGood Boy Enjoy my little slave monstersGoddess Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : red_sexyoutfit__640_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 123.2 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:09:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:red_sexyoutfit__640_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- On my Tits

My-sex-life.com- On my Tits

Description:
    I was outside at a little park with no one around. I guess there was no one around, cuz I was standing there naked I asked my man if he would like me to suck his cock, he didn_t refuse. so I grabbed a small plastic chair, sat down and starting sucking his cock and balls. I think he really liked the idea of me being totally naked outside while I sucked his cock. He ended up shooting his load all over my chest. -) I loved it Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 358_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 51.81 MB
    Duration : 00:04:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:358_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Bench Press Fucking

My-sex-life.com- Bench Press Fucking

Description:
    I was working out for a little bit on my legs.. but I was getting a little bored and wanted to fit something naughty into my workout session... after legs I went over to the chest machine and did a few flys..I was trying to wiggle around and get you to notice me... notice that I want to be Naughty I had on a very skimpy pair of panties underneath my shorts so I thought it would be best to slide my shorts off and play around with just my panties on...I was ready to work out some cock.. so I went over the bench press and started to bend over.. my tiny little g string was way up in my ass and pussy...As I layed on my back I thought it would be time for some nipples to pop out.. they were really fucking hard and felt so good to play with them....He brought his naked body over to the side of me and the only thing I wanted to start with was me sucking on his cock...Mmm it felt so good while I sucked and licked his cock and balls.. He slid my panties off and got my pussy nice and juicy with some baby oil... I love it on my pussy as it makes his hard cock slide right in...He kept fucking me harder and deeper.. I was soaking fucking wet... he pulled out and came back to my mouth as I licked and sucked my juices right off of him.. He then pulled back into my pussy and started to fuck me more... It felt so good I creamed on his dick and he was fucking me faster.. It turned him on so much he pulled out and cummed all over my pussy.. I love a hot cum shot and he cums a tonAnytime you wanna work out again just let me know I will help you with certain things.. LOL Kisses,Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : bench_press_fucking_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 288.34 MB
    Duration : 00:23:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:bench_press_fucking_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Suck and Anal Play

My-sex-life.com- Suck and Anal Play

Description:
    I was dressed all sexy as usual feeling really horny. I had on some sexy lingerie. It was a cute bustier top matching thong with thigh highs and a choker. I was in a mood to suck dick and fuck my ass at the same time with a toy. I slowly pulled down my top exposing my bobbies. I worked my way down to my pussy as I bent over the couch to pull off my thong. * smack * Love to spread those cheeks as I show you my wet holes and my bald pussy. It was certainly making his cock hard as I could see. I grabbed my magic wand and lube and got it all ready to enter into my sweet ass. I know I was turning him on big time. I got layed back on the couch and spread my legs up as I started to enter my toy into my ass. OMG it was very powerful. It started to tickle me at first. I decided to tease my ass with it. It felt good putting the end inside my ass then taking it out over and over again. He came over to where I was so I could start sucking on his dick while I was fucking my ass. It felt so fucking good making him hard in my mouth. My pussy was getting really wet as I played with my clit too. I love to suck dick and it was feeling really fucking good. My clit was about to explode as I came big time. He got so close to cumming that He couldnt hold it anymore. He came all over my mouth it got all in my hair and some even shot down my throat as I swallowed some of it too. He was a little salty but it was Mmm Mmm GoodEnjoyLuv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : suck_and_anal_play_720x480-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 179.52 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:suck_and_anal_play_720x480-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Heavy Machinery

- Heavy Machinery

Description:
    This is from when I started Sweetcamgirl.com many years ago.. My friend let me use his old warehouse for a shoot. He had a hi-lo there that I wanted to get on...NAKED I don_t think that hi-lo, or its riders will ever be the same...lol. I got on the hi-lo seat and rode my pink toy deep inside me until I came really hard baby. Make sure you see the video and listen to how I pleasured myself...My favorite image is 028 spreading my pussy and ass wide for you. Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : 493_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 54.45 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:11:59

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:493_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Boat Blowjob

My-sex-life.com- Boat Blowjob

Description:
    It was a nice quiet day out on the boat, it was during the week so there wasn_t much boat traffic out sometimes I like it that way, cuz I may want to get freeky baby I was enjoying the hot 85 degree day with a nice lil breeze and the water temp. was so warm you could take a bath in it I loved it.... I noticed there wasnt much going on so I had to get the party started me and my mouth going after my man and his cock of course ... LOL... I was wearing my lil heart bikini and wanted to be nude in the water so I did, then I told him to come on to the back area and take off his suit, he was a lil hesitant at first cuz there were alot of jet ski_s wizzing by us from a distance, but you know me , I don_t really care so I forced him to get naked while my lips were instantly glued to his cock.. I love to suck cock and love to make my man cum load after load baby... I sucked him off till he exploaded all over my mouth and in my mouth, I swallowed what was left on my tongue it tasted good, what a great afternoon snack I had that day huh .. hehehehe... I know sometimes I can be just so very bad... spank me baby
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : boat_blow_job_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 92.69 MB
    Duration : 00:07:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:boat_blow_job_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- A Nice Tan Cock

My-sex-life.com- A Nice Tan Cock

Description:
    We both had all over body tans as we were in south florida enjoying the nude sun bathing.. we came back to the condo and felt really fucking horny... I have been staring at cock and pussy all day on the beach.. of course nothing happens there as no sexual activity isn_t allowed... I had on my little red thong bikini on... I knew Kevin was feeling hot and horny as well... I told him that I wanted to play around with his cock and ass.. he had no problems letting me do what I liked to do... I had a slippery bottle of oil and poured it all over his hard tan cock... I posed all over his body.. getting him hotter and hotter as I started jerking him in different positions... I even gave his dick a little lick.. and a little suck for a tease... I poured more oil on his shaft and started to jerk him fast... ooooo you know how much I love to tease him while his balls are filling up for me... I started to tease his cock some more with my lips... sucking and licking the tip as I know he loves it when im all over it.... he loved staring at my tiny little thong so I bent over on the bed and stuck my ass out giving him a little tease... this thong was so fucking small it rides up my pussy lips... I started to blow him.. Im such a good little cock sucker as you can tell... I love to do it all ...I slid off my thong and started to rub my pussy... it was definately wet hot and juicy baby... I made Kevin lay back down as I wanted to get kinky playing with him... more oil on his cock and balls getting him really riled up... I grabbed my pink vib and told him I was going to slide it in his ass as I wanted to make him cum alot.. especially having my toy in there... He had to push it in deep for me.. then I took over.. I turned up the vib and let it sit in his ass while I tortured his cock... I stuck my pussy in his face and he started licking my holes... I started to jerk him faster and faster.. it was so fucking hot... I knew that he was going to cum good for me at any moment... I poured more oil and shoved the toy in deeper as I jacked him... He had soooo much cum in there for me it was fucking awesome I just love it when I drain his balls Kisses, Luv Lori xo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : a_nice_tan_cock_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 241.85 MB
    Duration : 00:19:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:a_nice_tan_cock_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Cum on my Ass

My-sex-life.com- Cum on my Ass

Description:
    I got to suck cock and get fucked here I love that combination. Getting the guy really hard by plunging my mouth down on his cock right before sex. A little deep throat you say? Just to make certain that his cock is nice and hard for my pussy. It also gets my pussy a little wet and ready for him. I know that this will usually make him cum alot faster I can always tell when he_s gonna. -) This scene was inside my cabin on the cruise I went on last year. I just wanted to be fucked so bad. I was so horny laying out on the pool deck in my g-string with all the guys staring at me all day. There weren_t many girls wearing thongs on the cruise either. Alot of Europeans in speedo_s though...Anyways, after a long day with my thong rubbing on my pussy, I couldn_t wait to get back to the room to fuck. I played a little game tho...when my camerman got back to the room, I made it look like I was sleeping...lol. When really, I was ready for sex I came hard, and screamed alot as he fucked me doggie style. For some reason I just wanted him to cum on my ass. So right when he was ready to cum, he pulled out, and I spread my ass wide open for him. He aimed right for it with his hard throbbing cock. He filled my ass hole with loads of his hot cum. I could feel the warm sensation there. It was all worth the wait. uv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : cum_on_my_ass_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 135.43 MB
    Duration : 00:10:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cum_on_my_ass_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Clean Pussy

My-sex-life.com- Clean Pussy

Description:
    I was going thru some tapes off my camcorder and couldn_t believe that I had forgot about this one ... Me in the shower getting really freeky hehehhe... I love my shower massage cuz I can squirt it up my pussy and get me really wet It turns me on when I turn it on high LOL.... I had my rubber dildo handy that had a suction cup on the bottom.. easy for me to stick it to the seat and ride it... I soaped up my little body and and started to get busy with my toy... I sat on top of it riding it until I came on it.. making my pussy feel so good and getting my clit so rock hard.. it was tingling. I love to play in the shower especially with my water proof toys *wink*.... I hope you enjoy this update as much as I did. Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 453_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 305.89 MB
    Duration : 00:24:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:453_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- In The Car Behind The Scenes

My-sex-life.com- In The Car Behind The Scenes

Description:
    This is an older movie that was never published on my site.. Check it out with all my outdoor horniness Kisses,Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : in_the_car_behind_the_scenes_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 44.68 MB
    Duration : 00:03:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:in_the_car_behind_the_scenes_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Thread Information