Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Maria

My-sex-life.com- Maria

Description:
    True Life Amateur Exhibitionist Lori Anderson Shares Over 10 Years of Her Sexual Experiences Well hello there...allow me to introduce myself
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 501_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 87.65 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:19:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:501_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Hey Babe

- Hey Babe

Description:
    I was sitting at a Marina waiting for some of my friends to show up as I was walking around in my yellow top (no bra) as you can see my lil nipples pointing right out and yellow thong. I came across all these really nice Yachts and that I was amazed that some of them were just really big, like a floating house on the water it was cool. I came across this one boat it looked cool, I could see that there was a guy on board cuz he was staring thru the window at me, I think he was just trying to peek at my ass, I was the only girl walking around in a thong... LOL... (im not shy) hehehe...He came to the dock and said Hi so I approached him and told him what a really nice boat he had, could I see more?... He said I could see more if he could see more.. well I thought that was a fair trade so I kinda teased him a lil first, I layed on his back patio deck on my back and lifted up my shirt to show him my tits, he really liked that.... I could see his cock growing thru his swim trunks I pulled off my thong and that really got him going, he loved how tight and shaved and nicely trimmed my pussy was. I was feeling horny so I asked him If he wanted his cock sucked, of course he did so I went at it.. wow it made my pussy dripping wet just sucking him off and letting him mess up up my pretty lil face, luckily I had my shades on so none would get in my eyes I had a great time seeing the rest of his big boat, So what size boat do you have? hehehhehe
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : hey_babe_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 112.38 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
    Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hey_babe_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lori Fucks the Camera man

- Lori Fucks the Camera man

Description:

Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : 427_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 89.63 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:07:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:427_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Handjob in Shower

- Handjob in Shower

Description:
    I jumped over and surprised Kevin while he told me he was going to take a hot shower. I got really excited for some reason and figured what the hell... Lemme sneak in and give him a nice surprise. I grabbed my camera and went down the hallway to where he was and I think I startled him a first. He was actually finished with his shower and he was cleaning it all up. I don_t know why he was cleaning the shower up because I was just about to make it dirty. LOL I grabbed the baby oil and started stroking his cock in every direction that you could think of. I love to double fist it and stroke it nice and slow just feeling the hard peice of meat in my hands. He had on a cock ring because He knew I was coming over and I love to play with his cock when he is wearing them. His cock was so slippery I loved every minute of stroking it. I grabbed his cock and started to stroke even faster wanting him to explode for me. He did such a great job it squirted out all over the place sliding down my hand a huge gunk of sperm. Now he had to clean the shower out again but it was worth every moment. Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : 719_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 160.31 MB
    Duration : 00:12:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:719_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Amy Lee

My-sex-life.com- Amy Lee

Description:
    True Life Amateur Exhibitionist Lori Anderson Shares Over 10 Years of Her Sexual Experiences Well hello there...allow me to introduce myself
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 502_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 162.64 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:35:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:502_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- I want the real thing Blowjob

My-sex-life.com- I want the real thing Blowjob

Description:
    After playing with my pussy with a big rubber dildo I couldn_t wait to suck him off.
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : I_want_the_real_thing_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 60.19 MB
    Duration : 00:04:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:I_want_the_real_thing_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Wacking off to Lori

My-sex-life.com- Wacking off to Lori

Description:
    I was in my office working on some stuff before heading out to do some of my errands. I was finishing up a few things when I peeked my head down the hallway because I heard someone talking. I could hear a noise out in the other room... Hmmm I kept thinking who is here.. Is Kevin home for lunch or something? I walked down the hallway and I seen him sitting at the computer that he uses to watermark all my photos and puts them in order for me before I put them live on my website and I could not believe he was Naked (haha) He was working on the set which will be coming soon of me in the tanning bed. I had on this hot bikini from wicked weasel that Slim Tim bought me. So anyways... I come down the hallway and I startled him.. He was kinda embarrassed that I was home and I seen him wacking off to my photos. He put on a cock ring and had his baby oil ready for a slippery dick. I walked in at just the right time as I told him I wanted to finish him off. I had on my jogging suit and baseball hat and my nails were Hot Red I got down on my knees and poured some baby oil all over his dick just the way I love too and started slowly stroking his hard piece of meat nice and slow. I know he enjoyed it just by hearing him moan and grown to my touching fingers. I started to go faster as I was squeezing his balls and watching him build up his cum for a nice explosion. I love when I jacking his cock off nice and fast you can hear how slippery it is. It so turns me on. I could tell he was about to cum so I used both hands to jack it before letting him cum all over his stomach. I always start laughing because his cock is so sensitive and I keep jacking it while he is cumming and It probly feels like Im yanking it off It was definately a slippery cum filled moment and I loved every minute of it. Kisses, Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : wacking_off_to_lori_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 128.08 MB
    Duration : 00:10:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:wacking_off_to_lori_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Striped Outfit Blowjob

My-sex-life.com- Striped Outfit Blowjob

Description:
    I just finished up a hot photo shoot for you guys to enjoy. I was wearing all black and white stripes. A sexy bra and matching panty set with some matching black n White socks and a scarf set with matching gloves. I had my hair up in a pony tail and it was a little curly as well. I was in the mood for giving a blowjob. I hadnt sucked his cock off in a while from start to finish and that was something I was aching to do. He of course wanted more than just a suck off job but I told him he had to wait for that. (evil Lori) hehehe I know, but what guy wouldnt want just my lips wrapped around his dick? I put on a white cock ring to make his balls ache while I was sucking him. I made him lay back on the granite table so I could suck him a little harder and faster. It felt so good gagging on it as I sucked down on it nice and deep. All I wanted was a nice cum shot straight down my throat. I started to stroke faster and he exploded 4-5 shots all inside my mouth and it was hot I love to make cum fly out like that. Now its your turn to be a good boy and wack your dick off for me. Kisses, Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : stripped_outfit_blowjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 133.5 MB
    Duration : 00:10:44

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:stripped_outfit_blowjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Cock Ring Hand Sex

My-sex-life.com- Cock Ring Hand Sex

Description:
    I was in the bathroom getting ready and in walked my man as he was wondering what was taking me so long. He came in with the camcorder and thought it would be a good idea to play around (yummy) I decided sure let me WACK YOUR MEAT I luv to give hand-jobs with baby oil, and he had a little surprise for me when I unzipped his pants and pulled them down he had on two cock rings for me I luv jacking his dick off with the oil and especially with the cock rings on because it makes his dick rock fucking hard I was turning him on just jacking it off in all different positions and ways. I decided to slow down a little bit because I could tell I was getting him excited (hehehe) so then when I knew he was going to shoot I decided to go quicker and just milk his dick till it puked (LOL) The cum was all over my hands and even got all over my shirt inside the sleeves. I luv making his dick nice and tender and sensitive when I wack his meat goodUntil next time.Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 646_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 76.23 MB
    Duration : 00:06:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:646_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Another Handjob

My-sex-life.com- Another Handjob

Description:
    It was late at night and I was feeling a little frisky. You guys know how much I love to give handjobs and I was feeling so in the mood to do this that I went and got my man and told him to undress.... Of course he never says NO .. LOL.. I told him that I wanted to make his cock expload that it turned me on so much to stroke him so by the time I got his pants off he was rock hard for me.... I yanked on his cock so much that his balls were tightening every single second I would touch him... I even double stroked him with both hands I love the swishy sounds that his cock was making as I would stroke even faster and harder... finally I made his balls very empty by a nice explosion all over my hand and arm... I was feeling very hungry after that. Luv Lori xo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : another_handjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 100.88 MB
    Duration : 00:08:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:another_handjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Thread Information