Are you sneaking around your wife again? It's no surprise you're back for more of your perfect Goddess Adrienne. You can't deny those urges for Me when you're so horny, lusting for my BIG superior tits. Be a good boy and submit for your Goddess even if you are right next to her. We both know you want nothing more than to buy this video and be a stroking homewrecked puppet. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Tweet @TheMeanDiva
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

As you walk with your wife through the mall you stop dead in your tracks to get a glimpse of me. Before you know it I'm walking straight to you and ask for a favor. "Is it possible you can help me pick a few things out for an upcoming trip I have?" Before you can say yes your wife gestures she disapproves. But that doesn't stop you from agreeing to help. With each outfit I come out in, showing off my magnificent body, you get harder and harder and less concerned of what your wife thinks.. It's only a matter of time before I have your wife holding my soon to be purchases and YOU paying for them.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
    It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
    What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
    You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.
    Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
    Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Im begging you to cum on my face and jerk your dick while I play with my hairy pussy and wink my asshole.
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 22 min 42 s
    Size: 2.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

I want a nice big cock. You dont please me. You cant satisfy me. But hunny I have to start fucking someone else. I need a big cock to fill my tight little hole.
    Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 15 min 3 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Q-tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me, you're almost a pro, so just make sure to have some lube ready and I'll decide the rest...
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information