I'm in the mood for a game. Let's have you jerk off while you take shots for Me, and maybe I'll reward you. This holiday season, you are going to focus all of your energy into pleasing Me. Think of all the ways you can obey Me, lose those inhibitions and squirm. The one and only thing you want for the holidays is My approval, My teasing, My full control over you. Take another sip and we'll see how much you can handle this time. Every single day you crave more, you'll keep crawling back for more games like a good Christmas bitch. ♡♡♡ Don't forget to play responsibly, dummy. ★★★★★ Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes, ranging from small to extreme: GOODBOY5 IVY50 IVY75 DOUBLEUP PLEASEIVY LOSERTAX5 MYPIGGY DRAINEDFORIVY ★★★★★ I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a long list of kinks (most of My videos are customs) ★ Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / mental domination / psychological domme / joi games / cock control / edging games
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile