The fantasy of losing control and going broke for me is so hot. I'm sure we both often fantasize about different scenarios that lead you into financial ruin while you empty your bank account into mine. But realistically speaking, only a few can go all the way, and lose control completely. Because of different limitations, many men feel like they cannot become finsubs, and never indulge in their fantasy. And that's just wrong. This is why I came up with a realistic findom arrangement - a plan that will allow you to serve a hot beautiful woman, feel all the excitement of losing control but not fearing the financial ruin. Fantasies are fun but let's keep it realistic - everybody can be a finsub. Buy this clip for instructions. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile