It's such an exciting fantasy be a mesmerized slave, completely helpless to resist in the presence of a danger. You can imagine what it's like to be taken by a beautiful and powerful femme fatale, to be at mercy of the mesmerizing voice, to be triggered by a simple click of the fingers. You can imagine it, and then you can experience it. You wouldn't think of running away scared now, would you? Once you have been captured, there is no way to run, there is nowhere to hide. Self-sacrifice in the name of the beautiful Goddess sounds so appealing right now..even if it means your life. "In anticipation, to enter the service to me, waiting in anticipation to be taken into the deeper mesmerized state, to be submerged completely into the most submissive and obedient state, to surrender yourself to me completely. Drifting Down It took only one kiss, one painful moment to grant you this honor, to be chosen by me. You will never leave me, you will never escape me, I will always find you, where-ever you are. Forever, at my service. The video contains flashing images, may cause epileptic seizures and should be avoided for those with such condition. "
Models: Lady Lana

Duration: 27 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile