We meet in a hotel and I can tell that you are into pantyhose by the way you're staring at my long legs. I call you out on it and then tell you this is your luck day because I too have a pantyhose fetish! I love the way they feel on my sexy legs and I really love having them worshiped on me! I like to have guys worship my feet in pantyhose too. So I tell you to meet me later after work back at the hotel bar. during your work day I call to remind you of our date, I mention how damp my pantyhose are getting so you will be thinking only of how amazing they will smell and feel later. then the time comes and I tell you to strip down and get on your knees to worship my legs and feet in my damp pantyhose that Ive been wearing all day. I tell you to stroke your cock while you worship but you mustn't cum until I tell you too, but it's all too much for you and you bust. I very sternly tell you how you've fucked up and now you'll be coerced to massage and pamper my feet all night instead of getting to feel my damp pantyhose crotch on your face as I sat on you.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile