Pro User

Oct 2016

Toying tRio - Brucie, Dianne, Melissa - Sapphix com

Toying tRio - Brucie, Dianne, Melissa - Sapphix_com

Desсriptionianne (dark hair), Brucie and Melissa, strip off their tops and panties, then kiss, caress and lick one another's bodies and trimmed pussies in bed. Then they take turns dildoing each other to climax.
    Model: Brucie, Dianne, Melissa
    Studio: Sapphix_com

File Name : video-toying-trio-brucie-dianne-melissa_S640.wmv
    File Size : 194.16 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:24:49

Download:
    UbiqFile:video-toying-trio-brucie-dianne-melissa_S640.wmv - 194.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Strapon Affair - Jana, Michelle - Sapphix com

Strapon Affair - Jana, Michelle - Sapphix_com

Desсription:Jana goes down on Michelle and finger fucks her, and then Michelle does that to Jana, and then Jana eats Michelle out again, and then Michelle fucks Jana with the strapon.
    Model: Jana, Michelle

File Name : video-strapon-affair-jana-michelle_S640.wmv
    File Size : 249.64 MB
    Duration : 00:21:39

Download:
    UbiqFile:video-strapon-affair-jana-michelle_S640.wmv - 249.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lovers Instincts - Angelique, Cindy K - Sapphix com

Lovers Instincts - Angelique, Cindy K - Sapphix_com

Desсription:Cindy (orange shorts) is combing Angelique's hair, and one thing leads to another. They kiss passionately and suck each others' nipples. Then Cindy goes down on Angelique, and then Angelique goes down on Cindy (this is the best part in the video because Cindy comes for sure) and then they do 69 and then they do some tribbing and then they kiss some more. This was Cindy's first time with another girl. She brought a friend with her (another petite blonde) to shoot with, but the photographer and I figured it would best to pair her with Angelique first so she could learn. It turns out that she knew what to do instinctively. The scene with Cindy and her friend will be coming soon.
    Model: Angelique, Cindy K

File Name : video-lovers-instincts-angelique-cindy-k_S640.wmv
    File Size : 145 MB
    Duration : 00:18:32

Download:
    UbiqFile:video-lovers-instincts-angelique-cindy-k_S640.wmv - 145.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pussy Exhibition - Alissa, Keiko, Nicole M - Sapphix com

Pussy Exhibition - Alissa, Keiko, Nicole M - Sapphix_com

Desсription:Keiko (black dress) was working in the booth across the aisle from Nicole (red hair) and Alissa's. They asked her if she wanted to do a shoot with them and she said yes. So they came to my hotel room that night and did the shoot. The premise is that it's the last working day of the show (which it was) and the girls were trying to decide what to do (which they were). They actually did end up going out together afterwards, and Nicole's purse got stolen, but fortunately it was after she had put most of her money away. I overexposed the video a little this time. It's really hard to expose for Nicole right, and when I reviewed the previous video on the laptop, it looked dark to me (when in fact it was just right) and so I tried to compensate. It still turned out pretty well. Also, I apologize for leaving my pack of cigarettes out and getting it in some of the shots. Keiko just started doing the anilingus in the pictures, and I asked her if she would do it in the video and she said no problems. What a champ!
    Model: Alissa, Keiko, Nicole M

File Name : video-_-exhibition-alissa-keiko-nicole-m_S640.wmv
    File Size : 287.68 MB
    Duration : 00:36:48

Download:
    UbiqFile:video-_-exhibition-alissa-keiko-nicole-m_S640.wmv - 287.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cheerleader Lust - Linda, Linnea - Sapphix com

Cheerleader Lust - Linda, Linnea - Sapphix_com

Desсription:Linda (darker hair) and Linnea are wearing cheerleader outfits and play with their pom-poms. They strip nude, kiss passionately, then take turns licking and fingering one another's trimmed pussies, then fuck each other to orgasm with vibrators.
    Model: Linda, Linnea

File Name : video-cheerleader-lust-linda-linnea_S640.wmv
    File Size : 128.81 MB
    Duration : 00:16:28

Download:
    UbiqFile:video-cheerleader-lust-linda-linnea_S640.wmv - 128.8 MB

Thread Information