I noticed my husband had been staying at his office longer and leaving in the morning earlier and earlier. When I call he is usually to busy to talk and I know this is because of his new younger assistant who just started and there is no way I’m going to let some little young bitch get near my man. Therefore, I am going to suck and fuck him every chance I get and suck every last drop of cum out of his big thick dick because this is my man and his dick belongs to me. So when he gets home every day and before he goes to work I am going to make sure I suck him off and fuck him so good that he will smell like me all over his body. This video includes Taboo, MILF, Jealousy, Blow Job, Handjob, POV, Doggystyle, Sloppy BJ, Cum Inside Mommy, Fuck Mommy, Big Tits, Titty Squeezing, Granny, Fucking Mommy, Special Price, Brunette MILF, Brunette Mommy, big booty, Brunettes, Riding, Hot MILF, virtual sex, penetration, natural breasts, cum, fetish, mature, over 40, mother, mom, wife, old, young, foreplay, gagging, bouncing, jiggle, moaning, blowjob, creamy pussy, gagging, big pussy lips, labia, amateur, blow jobs, piercings, tattoos, big tits, role play, pov, masturbation, seduction, cheating, married, divorced, cougar, tan body.
Models: Katie71

Duration: 20 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile