Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile