I think I could use a man like you to help me out. You like big tits don't you? Mmmmm I need someone like you to worship them and give me the attention that I deserve. Where do you think you're going? Haha not so fast! I was hoping you would offer your services but since you're not interested, I'm going to have to use my powers to get what I want....I'm actually a witch! Don't even try to run away, the door is locked and impossible to open, I've made sure of that. My breasts are actually magical orbs and they have the power to suck the life out of any living being. Once I'm done with you, you won't be able to think for yourself, you'll be under my spell and under my total control. A mindless puppet to please and worship me. You can't resist my breasts, feel them, suck them, you won't be able to stop. Don't fight it, if you're a good boy and keep sucking, I'll let you have the most amazing orgasm of your life before your soul is sucked into me! The more you suck, the more you crave my magical tits, the power is so incredible that you'll do anything that I want. Suck until you are nothing, making me stronger and more powerful. I'll add you to my boob slave army and you'll be nothing but grateful
Models: Maggie Green

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile