So this new girl Priya Price was in town and I had heard about her and seen some of her pics. I decided to set-up a little meet and greet just to see how this chick looked in real life. So I hit her up and convinced her that we should just hangout and talk since she was new to the city. As soon as she got in my car I knew I was gonna fuck, some girls just give off the fuck me vibe and she was definitely sending it my way strong, or maybe she was just starving for some dick. Either way i knew she would be down to hangout, so I took her to this suite I had for the weekend. Man as soon as we walked through the door my BBC was in her mouth. Oh did she love sucking on my dick. This chick is a real cock whore you could tell with how happy she was with a dick in her mouth. After getting those fat tittes out of her bra I let her ride on my BBC as I grabbed on her phat ass, bouncing it up and down. I love a girl with fat titties you can suck on while pounding that pussy. Grabbing those titties while she was bent over in doggie was even better. Ended it off with my dick in her mouth where it belongs. Nice interview in the car, awesome BJ and some quick fucking. I'm sure you will like this one!

Enjoy!

Big Sean XXX
Models: BigSeanXXX

Duration: 22 min 52 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile