You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your sleep and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy paralyzes your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile