After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch "Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You" to see how Steed earned this special treat). I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole.but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated. In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so. Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera.in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants. And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did. If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or 'insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile