Today I have Alex Chance in my classroom for detention. She thinks that just because she's got some beautiful big tits and cute fuckable face that she can seduce her way out of it. I've heard this girl is a bit of a whore so i'm not totally surprised when I find my dick in her mouth. I decide to play along just to see how far she'll go when out of no where Summer Day shows up! Her detention wasn't until tomorrow, so Im a bit thrown off. She sees Alex on her knees with a mouth full of cock and she knows exactly what Alex is attempting. Lucky for me Summer decides that if Alex is getting out, then so is she. So she drops to her knees and joins Alex. At this point Im a bit overwhelmed! This might actually work for them. They take turns sucking and slobbering all of my shaft and balls and finally Alex uses her big puffy tits to squeeze out my load. I've succumbed to their seduction and agree to let them leave early. At least I know Ive got lots more blow jobs coming my way. Especially when the other bad girls in the school find out
Models: I Love Blow Jobs

Duration: 24 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile