I'm quite a conservative girlfriend, still a virgin. My boyfriend comes visit me home, we hug and he starts grabbing my booty. I'm like "What are you doing!? No!" and he goes "Well I have needs you know" and his dick was rock hard pointing through his pants. There is no way we're going to have sex and he's going to see me naked before we're engaged. I still want him to be happy though. So, we agreed on trying something new to me, he showed me how to tittyfuck! I have to say, it's a lot of fun! We started with him grabbing my boobs, then rubbing his cock on top of my top between them to eventually fucking them under my top. His cock kept popping in and out playing peek-a-boo, so much fun! We used different positions and I enjoyed it a lot! I was sooooo impressed by the way a penis ejaculates! OMG I didn't know a guy cums like that and in so much quantity! WOW! It was all over my huge titties and my angelic face!
KEYWORDS : POV, big tits, big boobs, handjob, jerking, titty fuck, tittyfuck, tittyfucking, titty fucking, tittyfucked, titty fucked, cum on tits, cum on face, facial, facialized, moaning, cumshot, amateur. cleavage, big loads, GFE, girlfriend experience, conservative, gopro, jeans, tanktop, boobs play, joe
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 19 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile