Originally a custom video production, no names were used. Contact me to get your own! I'm your parole officer and I greet you in your cell to tell you how disappointed I am in you, and just how you're going to pay. I have arranged it for you to be the faggot slave to an inmate with a massive black dick, along with his gang. You're going to have to lick black assholes and suck that BBC, and get your asshole reamed endlessly. I have these shackles here to hold you down, because your white virgin ass is going to really, really hurt. You're not going anywhere, and I'm going to watch and get off on it. Practice licking ass by worshiping my beautiful white bubble butt, really cleaning my asshole out. It's the last female contact you'll get for a long, long time. I keep bending over and showing off my perfect spandex ass, tormenting you into an aching erection, despite your fear and horror at your situation. I sit on your prison mattress, and show off what I borrowed from a guard, this huge black night stick. I'll be kind and break you in first before your new owner joins us...I better put these handcuffs on so you don't squirm around too much...
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile