Let's join the mile high club! Airplanes are one of the best places to masturbate. The fact that you're surrounded by hot flight attendants and tons of strangers makes it all the more challenging not to get caught! What better way to pass the time than with my hand up my skirt? Watch me get COMPLETELY NAKED and take a vibrating dildo with me to the airplane bathroom, where I play with my giant tits and fuck myself on high vibration until I have a squirting orgasm all over the tiny room! You can hear people knocking on the door and walking through the aisles on this fully-booked overseas flight! The thrill of exposure made it so hot, I had to try not to scream when I came, dripping down my thighs. There's no way the next person won't know what I've been doing in this bathroom! My squirt literally hit the ceiling! Starring Larkin Love. Contains the following erotic elements: public sex, public nudity, public masturbation, solo masturbation, dildo fucking, vibrators, exhibitionism, airplane sex, squirt
Models: Larkin Love

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile