(Léon: The Professional Retold Tale) Nine whole years later passed since the day I thought I lost your forever. But you had them all fooled that day. We ran away to Italy, and life has been wonderful with you. As a young woman now, I’ve been having extreme sexual feelings. We have made love, but thats all it has been. Just love making….I want to fuck you now. I want to ride you and have all your gooey cum all over me. But you have been so shy to do these things. Why are you like this?…Im not innocent or scared anymore. So I tell you how I feel… you listen…and now you have no choice but to give me what I truly want. I show off my soft body in the cute dress you bought me. I make you silly faces and stick my tongue at you…You always found me so amusing. Your Mathilda….then you see my face change from that silly girl you once knew to a sexual being. I suck your dick and stare at you in your eyes…and as you feel your dick invading my whole mouth you cum. I giggle at the mess…cum dripping off my pretty chin..I then get on top of you and start bouncing up and down. You watch my full breast pop out my dress, and see my eyes roll back and to the ceiling. You never seen this side of me…taking full control. I tell you I’m about to cum and I cum all over your dick. My thighs shake and you cant believe how my pussy is pulsing all over your dick. I turn around and show you my ass for a bit. You stare in awe….you can’t believe the woman I am today is everything you every dreamed of. Your Mathilda….and you my Léon (POV/Dress stays half on/Shows breast/ Beautiful shots of my inner thoughts outside//Dildo play inside home///Sexual Aesthetics for a poetic soul
Models: Blair Waters

Duration: 27 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.93 GiB
Download From AnzFile