As anyone familiar with the activities that fall under pony play will tell you, this is technically not pony play (not that I don't fantasize about riding upon a fully grown man as he crawls around on his knees, or, after pulling a pussytail out of the swamp on a walk to bring home to my cats, think about whipping every man who gives me an extended look after doing so with it... I do); however, this is not what this video is about.  In my years of buying toys online, I've come to the conclusion that it must something akin to online dating sites (not that I've actually used one but, I've heard stories)... You can read the profile/description, but it rarely matches the stark reality of that which it describes. As was the case with my last interest, however, I was in for a rather encouraging surprise. Rarely do I receive a challenge by means of the toys I receive, but this last one... Well, I'd never seen a pony cock before and had no real notion of what to expect. I, of course, expected length; however, the flared tip was WAY more than I'd bargained for. I've always been a girth girl but rarely encounter items that offer extended, if not enhanced girth, at a length. Horse cock in the ass is certainly a challenge on its own, yet this toy had such texture, it was even MORE of a challenge than usual. I decided to film my first attempt and here it is... Making me feel a bit of a failure, yet determined all the same. I shall be filming more of these stretching sessions in the weeks to come that I might become more familiarized with my new stud. It's a little slow, but the struggle is real... I was a pony cock virgin after all.
Models: Sheena Shaw

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile