After falling asleep, you start having a dream of a beautiful angelic woman. Little do you know that its no angelic beauty you're dreaming of, no your'e dreaming of a succubi.

As the dream progresses, I have managed to creep into your reality and manifested yourself there. Initially, it still feels like just a dream until I begin to suck your cock and make you my next victim.

Your'e shocked and in terror of this dark creature essentially appearing from no where during the night. However, I lull you into an trance and reassure you that everything will be alright. I have complete dominance over you, You are completely paralyzed.. cant speak.. cant escape.. Even your breathing is under my control.

I then climb on top and beginning to fuck you. Eager for your fulfilling seed and soul. I use your cock just as I please, riding then bouncing and taking every inch I can. I drain your cock fully.

You lay there drained and exhausted. Meanwhile I slowly relish the moment of getting my nightly feed of semen from my new victim, I savor the experience and his seed.

Then with a flirtatious demeaning manner I state how you belong to me now, I have claimed you for my own and will drain you each night for the rest of your days
Models: Mohawk Molly

Duration: 21 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile