Teasing and pleasuring myself on a bed of flowers. After a slow, soft and sensual intro where I tease you and myself, caressing my skin, rubbing my hairy pussy over my sheer lace panties, I take them off and spread myself for you. I tease and rub my clit and finger myself, getting warmed up. I'm eager for something more, so I get my rose quartz crystal toy, feeling its smooth hardness against my clit and penetrating myself. There are some really nice close-up shots with the Chakrub going in and out of my tight and wet pussy, teasing, tormenting and pleasuring myself as I fill myself and then take it away. I move to my hands and knees and grab my Hitachi, holding it on my clit and giving you a view of my big, round butt as I bounce and grind on my vibrator. It's so so good, I bring myself right to the edge, but stop myself and turn around to cum while looking into your eyes. With a view of my face, and my breasts through my lace bra, you get to watch me cum two times while I vibrate my clit and ride my crystal toy. Music in the intro and outro. Lots of moaning but no talking (except for maybe an "oh fuck" when I'm cumming
Models: ArtemisMoon

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile