Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1469514695.zip

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1469514695.zip

Description:
    My buddy Dru Hermes introduces me to New Zealand beauty Aubrey Black when I traveled to England in my International Wyde Syde search. I couldn_t believe my luck. Aubrey is a total beauty and she loves big black cock as much as I do Dru was at the right place at the right time as we both took turns working on his thick cock and getting real nasty with him Want to watch as we double his cock? Check it out..
    Model:
    Sara Jay, Aubrey Black
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : sjdruaubreyblackbgg.mp4
    File Size : 2423.04 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:33

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:49.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sjdruaubreyblackbgg.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com-

Sarajay.com-

Description:
    BTS footage in our room, Olivia au natural, the cutest dog in the world, and other goodies......
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : sjnobts.mov
    File Size : 97.91 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:10:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sjnobts.mov

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com-

Sarajay.com-

Description:
    Lucky for you our videographer is a self proclaimed boob guy He took the GoPro given to me by one of the members and filmed a lot of girls and bewbs at Adultcon. Exclusive BTS action you can only get here. We had nearly 20 girls in one place and a whole lot of fun with the members who came to the event. We are heading to Exxxotica Dallas this coming week. Are you coming? If you can_t make it to the event we stream live every single day free for members. Don_t miss any of the action - check the cam schedule for showtimes. We have a great community of people... join the fun...
    Model:
    Angelina Castro, Sara Jay, Bobbi Eden, Carmen Valentina, Deauxma, Gabby Quinteros, Julia Ann, Vicky Vette, Jelena Jensen, Maggie Green
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : Adultcon15VV.mp4
    File Size : 236.1 MB
    Duration : 00:05:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:Adultcon15VV.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com-

Sarajay.com-

Description:
    MAMA MIA Sara Jay not only loves black cock but black pussy too A special treat for members in this new and exclusive video shot in HD of 20 year old hottie Mia Peach from Georgia. Mia is busy getting off in the tub when Sara Jay _happens_ to walk in. Never letting a sweet young pussy go to waste... Sara Jay takes out a monster vibrator &amp makes sure that Mia knows just what to do with it. Sara of course gets eaten out by her nubile friend. Sara Jay &amp Mia Peach - exclusive for members Enjoy..
    Model:
    Sara Jay, Mia Peach
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : mamamia.mp4
    File Size : 222.95 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:28:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mamamia.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1230012300.zip

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1230012300.zip

Description:
    BRAND NEW HD video for all SaraJay.com members Lila has been working so hard to pass her certification test, Sara walks in on her asleep. Sara can tell Lila is so tired and wants to help her relax and take a break Sara fucks Lila right there taking turns licking each other_s pussy, Sara loves when Lila sits right on her face See Sara Jay live at her free weekly live members show...
    Model:
    Sara Jay, Lila Lovely
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : SJLilaLovelyGGWEB.mp4
    File Size : 633.39 MB
    Duration : 00:20:40

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:444.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SJLilaLovelyGGWEB.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1436414364.zip

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1436414364.zip

Description:
    Cute blonde Rachael Cavalli is interviewing with me for a position that I don_t think she is quite cut out for. I_m going to have to put her to the test and see just how well she follows orders. I_m happy to say that she will do just fine. She obediently gets down on her knees and starts licking my twat and then bends over and gives me full access to her wet pussy I put on my strap on and proceed to pound that tight wet hole of hers until she cums and I_m satisfied Check out the hot all girl action just for members now..
    Model:
    Sara Jay, Rachael Cavalli
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : sjrcavallieofficegg.mp4
    File Size : 2165.99 MB
    Duration : 00:25:28

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:426.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sjrcavallieofficegg.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1533815338.zip

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1533815338.zip

Description:
    I love a good book, especially when I get to read about some intense passion That turns me on so much Once I start reading all the juicy details I get so into it I start letting my hands roam all over my body and play with myself I can_t stop until I make myself cum Check out the hot solo action right now..
    Model:
    Sara Jay
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : SaraJayWhiteShortssolo.mp4
    File Size : 1420.77 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:608.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:SaraJayWhiteShortssolo.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1698116981.zip

Sarajay.com- content.phpshow=filepath=zips1698116981.zip

Description:
    New Solo Foot Tease Video I dressed up in my sexy fire red lingerie with a garter belt, stockings, and heels in this all new steamy solo finger scene. See me slowly tease my way down and play with my stocking and toes. I wiggle my toes around, wishing you were here to lick all over them. My new gold hand chair seemed like the right spot to rub my clit and stick my fingers all around my pretty wet pussy. I couldn_t help but leave a little mess on the chair at the end, come help me lick it up Download this new exclusive video or become a member on my webpage for full access to all of my content.
    Model:
    Sara Jay
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : sjgoldchairsquirt.mp4
    File Size : 826.53 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:11:10

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:594.rar

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sjgoldchairsquirt.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com-

Sarajay.com-

Description:
    Sexy British slut Jess West is coming over and she would like some lessons in how to take care of a big cock from Sara Jay She is quite the eager student and Sara Jay makes the best teacher demonstrating her expert technique. Jess and Sara both double team this hard cock taking turns to suck and fuck it and eventually share in the huge load of cum when they make their lucky guy orgasm. Wouldn_t you love to be the test subject when these two please your cock Enjoy the hot 3 way action exclusive for members now..
    Model:
    Sara Jay, Jess West
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : sjjesswestsexedtutor.mp4
    File Size : 1424.88 MB
    Duration : 00:20:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sjjesswestsexedtutor.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarajay.com-

Sarajay.com-

Description:
    You know I can get creative all by myself and when I_m feeling horny I make sure I cum and it_s even better when you watch I_m bringing out the baby oil and making sure my big tits and booty are nice and shiny I get so turned on by it that I take out my dildo and stuff my wet pussy again and again until I cum on camera You ready to get wet and wild with me? Check it out..
    Model:
    Sara Jay
    Studio:
    Sarajay.com
    Info:
    File Name : sjbabyolisolo.mp4
    File Size : 1299.07 MB
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sjbabyolisolo.mp4

Thread Information