Corbinfisher.com- Joe_s First Time

Description:
As you may know from his recent appearance over on ACS, Joe has finally come back to shoot some action after sparking our interest with his initial solo video that appeared here on ACM awhile back. Joe_s a busy guy back at home, and so it took some time for schedules to match up and get him back out here for a shoot. But that day finally did come and I couldn_t be happier Likewise, CF fans that fell in love with his hot face, tight bod, and insanely cute personality will be thrilled to know he_s back, and getting into some hardcore guyguy action

During the months he was busy with stuff back home and unable to make it out for a shoot, I kept in touch with him via e-mail, the occasional phone call, and text messages. We discussed the idea of guyguy stuff and, while he was initially pretty hesitant, he finally decided he was up for giving things a try

Knowing that Joe_s equipped with a nice, meaty dick between those legs of his I was eager as heck to film him fucking another guy for the first time and so immediately set out to arrange for just that Hot, young Matt happened to also be available when it came time to bring Joe out for his first foray into guyguy action and so I decided pairing the two of them up would make for some hot action Matt_s always eager to have fun and put on a show and also makes a hot bottom, so I was confident he_d treat Joe right )

I didn_t want to risk overwhelming Joe with the entire experience and so, before having him get into some hardcore action with another guy, I did get the chance to film him in a hot, bi 3-way. In it, he gets his first ever BJ from a guy But, after waiting so long to get Joe back out for a shoot, I just couldn_t wait to get his hardcore vid up on the site and so am putting it up here and now Don_t worry, though - that bi vid will be appearing over on ACS very soon

Thank goodness for that bi primer, too Because Matt goes at him full force here No doubt, Matt wanted to make sure Joe_s first hardcore guyguy experience was a good one. So he wastes no time in exploring as much of Joe_s body as he can with his tongue before hungrily going after Joe_s dick Matt gets Joe worked up and hard in no time, and then it_s time for Joe to lay back while Matt straddles him and lowers his ass down onto Joe_s dick. The smile on Matt_s face, while he bounces up and down, says it all

After letting Matt control the pace of things for awhile, Joe then gets him onto his hands and knees so he can do him doggy-style for awhile. By now, Joe is in charge and having himself a blast as he drills Matt_s tight ass I think it_s safe to say Joe_s first hardcore guyguy session went pretty darn well for him
Model:
Joe, Matt
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_joes-first-time_720p.mp4
File Size : 181.65 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:13:48

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Joe_s First Time

Download K2S VIDEO: