Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Deep Throating Cock In The Kitchen

Kimberleelive.com- Deep Throating Cock In The Kitchen

Description:
    Yes, it_s true. I_m naked every chance I get I_m don_t get embarrassed, obviously I have a nice body to look at. But sometimes I get the feeling that my boyfriend is watching me walk around naked.. I was finishing up cleaning the kitchen, getting ready to cook something for lunch. And I catch my boyfriend creeping around the corner trying to catch a peek It_s not like he_s never seen me naked before. He kept trying to touch my firm ass, he can be such a perv sometimes lol I turn around and guess what I see popping thru his pants Maybe I_ll skip cooking today and eat my man_s big load instead Join me in my next LIVE show and tell me how hard my videos make you cum xoxo - Kimber..

April 28th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30726KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 382.08 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:02

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30726KLLWEB.mp4 - 382.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Lipstick Blowjob w Cum Facial

Kimberleelive.com- Lipstick Blowjob w Cum Facial

Description:
    Kimber knows you really enjoy it when she is wearing lipsticks on her lips, today she has a dark shade of red she is wearing for you. She sees your dick is really hard and quickly puts her red lipstick all over it while sucking your cock. Kimber sucks on your balls too leaving lipstick all over your balls, she makes to reply lipstick through so she always has a nice shine to her lips. Kimber sucks you off till you shoot a huge load all over her face and lips. Don_t forget to rate and comment on my videos and let me know how much you loved this clip in my next LIVE camshow FREE for all VNA members Join KimberLeeLive.com today to have access to my hottest exclusive content xoxo - Kimber..

June 23rd 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30121KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 261.86 MB
    Duration : 00:09:34

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30121KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 261.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Sucking Dick And Getting My Pussy Licked

Kimberleelive.com- Sucking Dick And Getting My Pussy Licked

Description:
    There isn_t anything I want more in the world than to sit on your face right now. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy so bad. I_ll suck your hard dick as long as you keep eating my wet pussy. I suck your cock so good, spitting all over and rubbing my tongue on all the right spots as you hit all of my spots. It turns me on so much when we 69. I can_t wait to get you to cum for me babe Make sure you rate this video and tell me how much you loved it Join KimberLeeLive.com to get access to all of my videos xoxo - Kimber..

March 6th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30565KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 451.62 MB
    Duration : 00:12:07

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30565KLLWEB.mp4 - 451.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Fuck Me in My Favorite Sex Postions

Kimberleelive.com- Fuck Me in My Favorite Sex Postions

Description:
    Recently, all I can think about is getting fucked really good. But I want to get my pussy pounded exactly how I like it. You know my favorite position is doggy-style, But I do love riding cock and taking dick in missionary poition too. With my biggest, thickest dildo, I show you how I need you to fuck me. Watch my tight pussy get stretched out around this thick cock.. I can barely take it until my pussy creams all down the shaft Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

January 29th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30939KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 161.8 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:54

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30939KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 161.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Stretching My Little Ass

Kimberleelive.com- Stretching My Little Ass

Description:
    I_m giving my XL buttplug one more try It was so much fun trying to fit this big plug into my tiny ass last time, I wanted to give it another go. My massive extra large butt plug looks so enticing, I want it inside of me so bad Again, I start out with my large blue jewel anal toy. Slowly stretching out my tight ass I can_t wait to fit this huge pink plug into me Join KimberLeeLive.com and enjoy all of my exclusive content Tell me how much you loved my videos in my next LIVE camshow xoxo - Kimber..

November 29th 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30890KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 592.13 MB
    Duration : 00:15:49

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30890KLLWEB.mp4 - 592.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Caught Masturbating.. Let s Have Some Fun Together

Kimberleelive.com- Caught Masturbating.. Let_s Have Some Fun Together

Description:
    My step brother caught me playing with myself, and honestly, I wasn_t that upset about it. We were the only ones home, so why not play together I tease you and even shove you deep inside my tight pink pussy. I ride your cock and suck you off until I suck all the cum out of you Join me in my next HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com *free for all VNA members*..

January 11th 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30871KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 277.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:04

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30871KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 277.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- POV BJ, 69, Cowgirl Creampie

Kimberleelive.com- POV BJ, 69, Cowgirl Creampie

Description:
    I want you to cum deep inside my tight pussy, but first I need to ride your face until I orgasm My sexy fishnet stockings turn you on so much, but you have to wait until it_s your turn. When I suck your perfect cock, I get so wet for you and I just want you to taste my sweet juices while we 69. Now I_m ready to take your creampieDon_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

February 2nd 2024

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31011KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 220.88 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:07

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/02a1118272a71

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Nun Smoking and Pussy Play

Kimberleelive.com- Nun Smoking and Pussy Play

Description:
    Have you ever seen a nun smoke and cum? Well now you can see this horny slut relieve some stress by smoking a cigarette and fingering her wet pussy. She strips out of her modest black dress, revealing her garter and stockings. And of course she_s not wearing any panties, she_s way too horny to bother with that. After a big orgasm she_s ready to get back into the chruch.Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

March 1st 2024

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31021KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 98.93 MB
    Duration : 00:12:17

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/648bfa467812e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Taking Your Virginity

Kimberleelive.com- Taking Your Virginity

Description:
    How excited are you to finally lose your virginity? I feel so honored that you want me to be the girl to take it from you. Once you get a taste of this pussy, you_re going to want it every second of every day. Nothing can compare to a tight, warm, wet pussy sliding up and down on your hard cock.Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

March 8th 2024

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31006KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 117.44 MB
    Duration : 00:11:52