Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Harley Quinn Masturbation

Kimberleelive.com- Harley Quinn Masturbation

Description:
    I felt like channeling my inner Harley Quinn today, so I put on my sexiest outfit and found my favorite dildo. Watch me slide this big dick in and out of my pussy. I love the feeling of getting stretched out after sucking cock My shiny blue shorts tease you, making you want to see what_s underneath... And I can_t wait to show you my perfect pink pussy I wish you were here to pull on my leash and feel my tight body. Don_t forget to join my in my next LIVE camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

August 6th 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30879KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 618.71 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30879KLLWEB.mp4 - 618.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Sucking Cock at the Hockey Game

Kimberleelive.com- Sucking Cock at the Hockey Game

Description:
    I got so horny during my date at the hockey game. And we have the suite all to ourselves Why not enjoy it? Anybody could look over and see us, but I don_t care I tease you and slowly work my way up to your cock, licking your yummy balls and stroking you off... Mmm you taste so good Enjoy the blowjob while listening to the game in the background, it can_t get better than this Watch me put your cock between my natural tits, spitting all over and working you till you_re about to cum Tell me how much this video turned you on during my next LIVE camshow Join KimberLeeLive.com for instant access now xoxo - Kimber..

April 3rd 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30900KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 465.34 MB
    Duration : 00:12:29

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30900KLLWEB.mp4 - 465.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Wife Wants To Have a Gang Bang

Kimberleelive.com- Wife Wants To Have a Gang Bang

Description:
    We have to keep this marriage alive and I think it_s time to switch things up I know you have some wild fantasies of me in a gang bang... and I really want to make them come to life I want to be in a room full of men, waiting to fuck me. I want them to undress and fuck me over and over again... Listen to my kinky dirty talk as I ride 1 dildo while I suck the other Become a memebr to KimberLeeLive.com and join me in my weekly HD camshows xoxo - Kimber..

December 30th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30815KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 248.13 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:25

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30815KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 248.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Ex-Girlfriend Lets You Stroke It JOI

Kimberleelive.com- Ex-Girlfriend Lets You Stroke It JOI

Description:
    You always end up coming back to me when your new girlfriend just can_t satisfy you Well you_re lucky I_m nice enough to allow you to jerk off to me. And it must be worth it to risk your current relationship I_ll never take you back, just remember that. But we both know you_ll never be able to resist my body... Let me remind you of how good of a fuck I am while I tell you to stroke it for me Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

March 5th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30944KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 415.32 MB
    Duration : 00:10:54

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30944KLLWEB.mp4 - 415.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- I Almost Came Without You...

Kimberleelive.com- I Almost Came Without You...

Description:
    It seems so rare that we get to have this special time alone together... And wow I am feeling extremely excited today My tight tank top shows off my natural titties so right, and this skirt is begging to be pulled down Watch as I rub my clit and get my tight hole ready with my manicured fingers. Finally I get to cum on this silicone cock Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

October 22nd 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30979KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 427.44 MB
    Duration : 00:11:13

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30979KLLWEB.mp4 - 427.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Sloppy Lotion HJ Cum On Bra Tits

Kimberleelive.com- Sloppy Lotion HJ Cum On Bra Tits

Description:
    Kimber loves to lotion her hands, today she wants to please you with a nice sloppy lotionhandjob. Watch as she pumps a ton of lotion on your hard cock then she proceeds to rub her hands all over you dick getting it all nice and soft. She continues to put more and more lotion on your cock rubbing her soft palms up and down your dick till you explode all over her chest and bra. Become a member of KimberLeeLive.com and get full access to the VNA network xoxo - Kimber..

May 22nd 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30054KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 333.76 MB
    Duration : 00:09:01

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30054KLLWEB.mp4 - 333.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Boss Can t Stay Away From My Feet JOI

Kimberleelive.com- Boss Can_t Stay Away From My Feet JOI

Description:
    None of my bosses have been able to contain themselves around me... I always find their weakness one way or another. And with you, I know you can_t stop staring at my perfect size 8.5 feet Let_s take it slow at first, just focus on my JOI while you admire my close toed heels, and wait for me to cum with you... Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

January 28th 2022

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30987KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 172.11 MB
    Duration : 00:11:54

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30987KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 172.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Boyfriend Gets Teased and Denied during Work Trip JOI

Kimberleelive.com- Boyfriend Gets Teased and Denied during Work Trip JOI

Description:
    Prove to me that you can really hold your load for the next few days. While you_re out of town, I send you sexy video of me pulling down my pants... But you can_t cum yet I need you to wait until I tell you to cum for me. After a few days I send a second clip of me in new red lingerie. Do you think you can last until my finally video is sent? Find out and let me know for yourself if you made it to the end to see my special anal surprise Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

February 5th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30940KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 246.91 MB
    Duration : 00:15:19

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30940KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 246.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Reverse Cowgirl Riding on Dildo

Kimberleelive.com- Reverse Cowgirl Riding on Dildo

Description:
    I know you love to watch me take cock, seeing my ass bounce while I moan and cum is your biggest turn on You_ll never cum as hard for someone else like you cum for me... Watch me slide my pussy up and down, and grind all over this pink dildo. My pussy gets so creamy after I cum, I love to lick it up for you Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

September 17th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30974KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 462.77 MB
    Duration : 00:12:09

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30974KLLWEB.mp4 - 462.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Testing Out My New Clit Sucking Toy

Kimberleelive.com- Testing Out My New Clit Sucking Toy

Description:
    I_m going to be seeing stars by the end of this video I feel so sexy in my bra and panty set, and my horniness won_t go away on its own. I_ve fallen in love with this clit sucking toy, I have never had an orgasm like this The suction feels so good on my sensitive clit, it makes me cum so fast But I wasn_t ready to cum yet, so I edge my perfect little pussy till I have the most incredible, leg shaking orgasm Email me if your interested in your own personal custom video kimberxxxlee@gmail.com and join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com xoxo - Kimber..

July 10th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30908KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 191.92 MB
    Duration : 00:13:21