Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- JOI With Pink Jewel Plug And Panty Stuffing

Kimberleelive.com- JOI With Pink Jewel Plug And Panty Stuffing

Description:
    In this hot custom for a very special fan, I_m wearing a see thru crop top, super slutty shorts, and thigh high striped socks But wait until you see the surprise I have for you.. I pull down my shorts and show off my brand new pink jewel buttplug I try on different types of panties to see how the buttplug looked with them. My favorite is the sheer pink panties Listen to my hot jerk off instruction and cum for me and my hot new toy Watch me LIVE in my exclusive weekly HD camshows on KimberLeeLive.com..

November 16th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30782KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 942.24 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:25:01

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30782KLLWEB.mp4 - 942.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- GirlFriend Spitting And Sucking Your Cock

Kimberleelive.com- GirlFriend Spitting And Sucking Your Cock

Description:
    Hey babe I think you deserve some fun. You have been so sweat to me recently. I want to do something for you now... I love teasing your cock, kissing your dick thru your shorts. Everytime my lips touch your hard cock, I can feel it grow even harder for me I love turning you on babe. I take your cock out and strating blowing you. My mouth is just waterig for you cock. I spit all over your dick and suck you until I want you to cum. But I want you cum on my pretty face this time babe. Look at all that cum slide off of my chin...

January 13th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30581KLLMobile.mp4
    File Size : 144.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:16

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30581KLLMobile.mp4 - 144.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Thanks For Another Trip To Vegas With BJ

Kimberleelive.com- Thanks For Another Trip To Vegas With BJ

Description:
    My boyfriend and I rented a beautiful home with some friends in Las Vegas during the AVN expo. We finally had some time alone in the house and I begged him to let me suck his cock in the living room before our friends came back I tease you with my round little ass in my bright pink onesie. I tease you thru your pants, wow babe you_re so hard for me I shove his cock down my throat and thank him for taking me out every night and giving me such and amazing weekend We should go away more often and do even dirtier things Make sure to come see me live at my next members show or at AEEAVN this January in Las Vegas..

December 9th 2016

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : KLL30464Mobile.mp4
    File Size : 207.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:39

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    KLL30464Mobile.mp4 - 207.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Oiling Up My Big Natural Teen Titties

Kimberleelive.com- Oiling Up My Big Natural Teen Titties

Description:
    Kimber wants you to worship her all natural 32 D boobs, she doesn_t let you touch them though. She pours baby oil all over her tits, getting them soaked in oil and then slowly starts to rubs them in. Kimber gets her tits all nice and shiny but she is not down with the oil yet, she continues to pour more on her getting her whole body nice and shiny from the oil Don_t forget to rate my videos and join me in my next LIVE camshow xoxo - Kimber..

March 9th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30083KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 93.24 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:29

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30083KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 93.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Taboo Voyeur Yoga Pervert

Kimberleelive.com- Taboo Voyeur Yoga Pervert

Description:
    Are you spying on me while I do my yoga? You are such a pervert What is it with guys thinking that I won_t notice them watching me when I_m trying to work out? Whatever, I guess you can watch... Are you getting hard right now? You know I_m your step-sister, right? This is so gross, what do I have to do to get you to leave me alone? Fine, you can jerk off to me, but you can_t tell anybody about this There is no way I_m going to get naked for you Ugh fine, I_ll take my clothes off just for a minute. But after you cum, you_re going to go away Join me in my next LIVE camshow only on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

January 17th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30893KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 626.74 MB
    Duration : 00:16:44

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30893KLLWEB.mp4 - 626.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Sloppy BJ in PigTails

Kimberleelive.com- Sloppy BJ in PigTails

Description:
    Hey babe I put on your favorite gstring, do you like how it looks with my ass up in the air? Mmm I love turning you on and making you feel special. Look into my green eyes as I kiss your raging hard on thru you shorts. My mouth is salivating thinking about having your cock in me. I spit on to you and jerk you off. I can feel you get harder for me when I slip your cock into my mouth. I suck and swirl my tongue over the head of your dick. Show me all that cum you_ve got inside you Tell me how much you loved this video in my next cam show Free for all of my members xoxo - Kimber..

June 2nd 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30755KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 548.52 MB
    Duration : 00:14:21

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30755KLLWEB.mp4 - 548.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Laundry Room Handjob

Kimberleelive.com- Laundry Room Handjob

Description:
    It is laundry day for Kimber and you caught her doing her laundry. Shes wearing a white T-shirt and short shorts She looks so sexy bending down in front of the laundry machines. You watch her until she_s done loading her laundry and she catches you staring She calls you over and notices you have a huge erection Were you watching me? She gets on her knees and spits on your cock and begins jerking off your cock. Kimber is so sexy with her dirty talk and wet soft hands around your hard dick. Check out weekly updates and camshows when you join KimberLeeLive.com and get access to all the VNA sites xoxo - Kimber..

July 6th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30535KLLMOBILE.m4v
    File Size : 235.9 MB
    Duration : 00:11:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30535KLLMOBILE.m4v - 235.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Big Mouth Yawning In My Blue Bikini

Kimberleelive.com- Big Mouth Yawning In My Blue Bikini

Description:
    It_s a Friday night and all of my friends are expecting me to go out with them But this whole week has been so draining.. I don_t know how much longer I can stay up.. I stretch out my body and cover my mouth as I yawn. The more I yawn, the wider my mouth gets and the louder my noises become Maybe I can take a short nap before I go out tonight Come play with me in my next LIVE camshow I dare you xoxo - Kimber..

September 22nd 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30807KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 178.02 MB
    Duration : 00:10:56

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30807KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 178.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- You Deserve a Footjob

Kimberleelive.com- You Deserve a Footjob

Description:
    Finally You have been saying you were gonna send money to my account for a while now but I just received the money. I told you I would spoil you back if you spoiled me. You did not send me a lot of money but i will give you a nice oiled up footjob. I slowly pull out your dick and pour baby oil all over your dick then start to rub my feet all over it getting you nice and hard. I put your hard dick in between my arches while stroking it up and down. I am pretty new to footjobs and i always wanted to try to give a footjob while in the doogystyle position, I try it out and I can tell you really like it. I flip back over and put your cock between my arches till you cum all over my feet and toes. I told you if you spoil me I will spoil you back. Next time maybe you can give me more money and I will give you a little more then a footjob. Join KimberLeeLive.com today and get access to the entire VNA network xoxo - Kimber..

April 10th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30026KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 444.46 MB
    Duration : 00:11:56

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30026KLLWEB.mp4 - 444.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Hot Intense Teen Blowjob

Kimberleelive.com- Hot Intense Teen Blowjob

Description:
    Kimber notices you haven_t been giving her all of your attention, maybe you will pay attention to her if she is sucking someone else_s dick. Will you notice her then? By the way Kimber sucks this cock she deserves more then your attention, it actually pisses her off the way you don_t give herattention. She sucks his dick till he cums all over her mouth and tongue, maybe you will payattention to her. Join KimberLeeLive.com for my exclusive content xoxo - Kimber..

May 29th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30068KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 147.55 MB
    Duration : 00:07:58