Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Black Nylon JOI Seduction

Kimberleelive.com- Black Nylon JOI Seduction

Description:
    Wearing all black lingerie and heels, I tease you endlessly until you can_t help but stroke to me. I rub my fingers down my long legs and take my shoes off. I hold my nylon covered feet up to your face, which makes you grow even more for me. Listen to my seductive jerk off instruction as you enjoy my beautiful legs. Stroke harder and faster until you cum onto my feet..

March 21st 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30703KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 177.29 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:33

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30703KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 177.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Let Me Show You How I Like It...

Kimberleelive.com- Let Me Show You How I Like It...

Description:
    I want you to know exactly how I want to fuck.. My tight sexy ass is filled with my jewel butt plug, while my pussy gets filled with your cock Stroke your dick with me as I play with myself, telling you how good it feels My pussy gets wetter the more I ride my dildo... I can_t wait much longer Cum with me as I moan for you Join KimberLeeLive.com today and get full access to the VNA network xoxo - Kimber..

April 24th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30902KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 270.68 MB
    Duration : 00:16:04

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30902KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 270.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Hidden Cam in Air BB

Kimberleelive.com- Hidden Cam in Air BB

Description:
    I checked into this really cute bed and breakfast after traveling for literally days... I_m so exhausted, I can barely think straight. My mind is racing and there is nothing good on TV... I_m pretty sure I brought my toy along with me. I get off a few times with my black dildo, especially while in doggy. Over all, I had a great stay at Sara Jay_s Air B&ampB, I_ll have to come back again soon.... I suppose she enjoyed my little show, how clever of her to watch me as I play on her hidden cam. Who knew my host was such a pervert Did this video make you hard for me? Come to my next live cam show FREE for all of my members ) - xoxo Kimber..

May 12th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Sara Jay,Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30615KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 281.38 MB
    Duration : 00:16:06

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30615KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 281.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Mermaid Gets Her Legs and Cum on Her Toes

Kimberleelive.com- Mermaid Gets Her Legs and Cum on Her Toes

Description:
    Being a mermaid can suck for a few reasons, mainly because no one can worship my feet Of course I_m the biggest foot slut there is - I_ll take any chance I get to have my feet worshipped. And I love making men cum all over my pretty toes after a steamy jerk off instruction Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

March 26th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30947KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 116.14 MB
    Duration : 00:11:20

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30947KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 116.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Cuffed and Shackled Blowjob

Kimberleelive.com- Cuffed and Shackled Blowjob

Description:
    I was sleeping in my pajamas when I heard someone at the door, I put on my slippers and went to the door to see who it was. Soon as I open the door there was a in my face and someone was forcing me in the door. He handcuffed and shackled me, forced me to the ground and told me he wasn_t leaving till he got what he wanted He told me I would have to suck his dick, first I told him no but then he put the to my head, I had no other option but to do it. I felt so helpless he kept touching me and I could not stop him with my hands behind my back. He just kept shoving his dick down my mouth and putting the to my head. Till he finally just exploded all over my face with his cum then ran off. I had to call for help to get off of the cuffs &amp shackles. Join KimberLeeLive.com to become a member today Rate this video and tell me how much you loved it in my next LIVE camshow xoxo - Kimber..

May 14th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30415KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 375.7 MB
    Duration : 00:16:56

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30415KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 375.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Stuffing All My Holes in Sexy Red Lingerie

Kimberleelive.com- Stuffing All My Holes in Sexy Red Lingerie

Description:
    Let_s try something a little freaky tonight babe... I slip into some of my favorite red lingerie and fishnets just for you. I bend over and suck your cock, going deeper and deeper down my throat... I can feel my pussy getting wet thru my panties I finally slide your big juicy cock inside of me.. But I_m craving more Watch me fill my tight ass with my finger as I fuck your dick I cum so hard for you after all my hole have been stuffed Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

August 14th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30913KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 144.72 MB
    Duration : 00:11:19

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30913KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 144.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- You Love Eating Your Cum For Me

Kimberleelive.com- You Love Eating Your Cum For Me

Description:
    I know you love to eat your own cum when I tell you to. Clearly you_re back for more and I am pleasantly surprised But I_m the only Goddess that you will swallow jizz for.. Now, it_s time to practice. I want you to eat your cum and really love everything about your own hot sticky load You will be craving your own cum when I_m done with you Join KimberLeeLive.com now and get access to over 30 other sites..

January 26th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30837KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 245.01 MB
    Duration : 00:12:46

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30837KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 245.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Twerking And Booty Clapping BJ

Kimberleelive.com- Twerking And Booty Clapping BJ

Description:
    Some men are so easy to turn on, and I know exactly what gets your heart racing.. You seem to love my ass so much that you can stare at me twerking and shaking my ass for you all day long Completely topless with a sexy pair of panties and clear stripper shoes, I bounce my round tight ass in your face. Admire my booty shaking for you, then I tell you how to jerk off for me Stroking your cock to the speed of my booty bounce How hot is that.. I suck you off and let you cum on twerking booty Watch the cum slide down my ass and ass crack Join me in my next LIVE HD camshow xoxo - Kimber..

June 25th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30648KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 399.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:44

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30648KLLWEB.mp4 - 399.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Tight Leggings on My Perfect Ass

Kimberleelive.com- Tight Leggings on My Perfect Ass

Description:
    Get an up close view of my fantastic booty, trying on different pairs of panties and skin tight leggings I love when you watch me shake my ass, we both seem to enjoy it, huh? Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

April 7th 2022

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30994KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 161.45 MB
    Duration : 00:06:53

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30994KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 161.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Draining Your Balls Before Going To The Beach BJ w Cum Facial

Kimberleelive.com- Draining Your Balls Before Going To The Beach BJ w Cum Facial

Description:
    Ok babe I_m ready to go to the beach I_ve got my sexy little bikini on. But I think we need to do one more thing before we go... I had this weird thought that you might float away if your balls are filled up Maybe we should try and drain your balls so it_s safe for you to go into the ocean. Let me suck your cock, I lick really nice and suck on your hard dick perfect for you. Good thing we_re going to the beach, I can just wipe your cum off my face in the water Don_t forget to become a member to KimberLeeLive.com and rate this video and tell me how much you love cumming for me in my next LIVE HD weekly camshow xoxo - Kimber..

October 22nd 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30568KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 259.73 MB
    Duration : 00:13:22