Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Goddess Kimber Captures Her Prey

Kimberleelive.com- Goddess Kimber Captures Her Prey

Description:
    The hot babe from your dreams comes to life and wants you to worship her After Goddess Kimber lures you to unknown territory, she teases you in her sexy tights and dirty black boots. You_re all mine now, I_m going to have so much fun with you Her devilish smile and perfect feet are almost too much for you to handle. But you manage to shoot your Goddess to free yourself from her arousing grasp Watch as she squirms around and melts into a puddle Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

July 16th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30963KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 178.59 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:29

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30963KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 178.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Sweaty Gym Sock FootJob w Dildo

Kimberleelive.com- Sweaty Gym Sock FootJob w Dildo

Description:
    Babe I_m so glad you_re home, after the gym today I wanted to go shopping but I didn_t have enough money left over to get these new shoes I want I thought we talked about you letting me spend more of your money now, but maybe you need a reminder. If you give me another credit card for me to go shopping with, I promise to take good care of you Well my feet are still sweaty from the gym earlier, and I know how you love my dirty feet My white ankle socks drive you mad until I start rubbing my feet on your cock. I stroke your cock in between my smelly soles until you cum for me I hope you enjoyed one of my custom videos, come say hi at my next LIVE members show Free for all of my members xoxo - Kimber..

May 19th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30737KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 159.07 MB
    Duration : 00:11:14

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30737KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 159.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Bratty Girlfriend BJ

Kimberleelive.com- Bratty Girlfriend BJ

Description:
    I don_t always have to be nice to you when I suck your dick. You_ve been annoying me so much recently asking to fuck me NO I don_t want to to fuck you I_ll blow you just so you_ll shut the fuck up for a minute But you won_t enjoy this blowjob as much as I will this time I tease your cock after hitting you in your balls. I slap your hard dick against my hand so fast and so rough you can_t help but squirm under my grip Haha you are so pathetic I flick your dick and and suck it so hard it turns the head of your cock blood red. I guess I_ll let you cum, but only because I_m sick of hearing you Fuck you loser, I own these balls Join KimberLeeLive.com and get access to 30 websites Don_t forget to rate this video &lt3 xoxo - Kimber..

May 4th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30527KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 261.07 MB
    Duration : 00:12:17

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30527KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 261.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Cum On My Cat Mask

Kimberleelive.com- Cum On My Cat Mask

Description:
    Have you ever fantasized about a beautiful cat woman with big green eyes staring up at you with your cock in her mouth? This is the perfect video for you then Watch me suck off my well hung friend and have him cover my shiny black cat mask in his sticky load Come play with me in my next LIVE camshow FREE for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

February 9th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30828KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 591.84 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:50

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30828KLLWEB.mp4 - 591.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- This Cock Is MUCH Bigger Than Yours JOI

Kimberleelive.com- This Cock Is MUCH Bigger Than Yours JOI

Description:
    I wish you could see how pathetic you are... You know you will never be able to fuck me, so you_ll take whatever you can get That tiny excuse for a penis will never satisfy me, I_m a real woman who needs a real man_s cock I grabbed the biggest dildo I could find to show you exaclty what a real dick should look like. I want you to look at this big monster dong and jerk off that little cock for me See you in my next LIVE HD camshow *members only* xoxo -Kimber..

January 5th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30829KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 181.74 MB
    Duration : 00:11:05

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30829KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 181.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Amazing Orgasms With My Clit Sucking Toy

Kimberleelive.com- Amazing Orgasms With My Clit Sucking Toy

Description:
    The football game was taking forever to come on, and I got pretty bored.. And horny Luckily, my favorite toy is charged up and ready to be used. Wanna join me and watch this yummy orgasm I_m about to have? My pussy gets super tight and wet before I finally start pulsating There is no need for a man these days with toys as great as this one Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

December 18th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30930KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 103.82 MB
    Duration : 00:08:59

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30930KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 103.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Yawning At My Desk Trying To Study

Kimberleelive.com- Yawning At My Desk Trying To Study

Description:
    I don_t understand how my professors expect me to be at school all day long doing bullshit work, and then do more work when I get home I definitely don_t get enough sleep to be doing all of this. Yet here I am trying to get more work done before my test tomorrow. But it_s so difficult to remember any of this info when I_m so tired I constantly am yawning in between every few questions on my review packet. I hope I_m not this tired durnig the test tomorrow Ugh ok I need to focus here... fuck I keep yawning It feels so good stretching out my back after sitting in this chair for so long. I try to cover up my mouth as I yawn and stretch out my back and legs. Maybe I should take a little nap and then I_ll come back to this later... Catch me in my next LIVE camshow FREE for all VNA members &lt3 - Kimber..

May 3rd 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30661KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 169.72 MB
    Duration : 00:11:31

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30661KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 169.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Trying Out My New XL Buttplug

Kimberleelive.com- Trying Out My New XL Buttplug

Description:
    This is my first time trying out this HUGE buttplug I hope I can get this massive plug inside my tight ass, the pink jewel would look so cute inside. I start out with my medium blue jewel plug. Watch me tease my ass with it, sliding in and out of my butt My ass gets nice and loose for my large plug. I slowly insert the next size up and it feels so good Feeling my ass stretch out is so amazing, I hope the extra large pink plug slides in with ease Make sure you rate this video and tell me how much you loved it in my next LIVE camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

October 25th 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30885KLLMOBILE.mP4
    File Size : 356.52 MB
    Duration : 00:19:57

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30885KLLMOBILE.mP4 - 356.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Intense Orgasm With Hitachi and Dildo

Kimberleelive.com- Intense Orgasm With Hitachi and Dildo

Description:
    I need something to help me wind down from this long day I just had. I_m finally home and can chill out, I think I know exactly what I need. I rub up my legs, and across my chest, squeezing my tits and rubbing myself over my clothes. I pull the straps of my romper down and play with my tits over my bra some more. This is making me so wet I can feel it in my panties. I rub my hitachi over my clit and I can feel all of my stress drift away. I need more, I fuck myself with my favorite dildo as I hold the magic wand over my clit. I let out an amazing orgasm and stick my fingers in my pussy so I can have a taste of my yummy cum. If you loved this solo, you_ll love watching me in my FREE camshow for VNA members only See you soon )- xoxo Kimber..

June 5th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30604KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 141.69 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30604KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 141.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Quick JOI Before Work

Kimberleelive.com- Quick JOI Before Work

Description:
    You have so much stress pent up I know you want a release, and I know you won_t need very long to rub one out for me Let me guide you by telling you how to stroke your dick for me. Before you know it, I_m naked and you have a big mess to clean up Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

November 5th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30981KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 83.92 MB
    Duration : 00:05:02