Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Ice Queen

Kimberleelive.com- Ice Queen

Description:
    I have finally captured you in held tied you up in my lair and there_s no way you can hurt people anymore You are completely weak and powerless and you can_t even move unless I allow you. It_s impossible for me not to tease you. Showing off my sexy long legs and round peachy butt. It seems to make you more and more weak the more I touch my sexy body. After some begging, I finally give in and let you kiss the bottom of my toe. My mind becomes instantly scrambled and I can_t seem to think straight. Once I feel the heat overcoming my cold Ice Queen body, I know I messed up. I collapse onto the ground and begin melting, You evil Villain how could you be so cruel and make the one and only Ice Queen turn to water Rate my videos and tell me how much you love them in my next LIVE camshow on KimberLeeLive.com xoxo - Kimber..

December 6th 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30706KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 371.48 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:22

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30706KLLWEB.mp4 - 371.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Can You See My Butt Plug Thru My Skirt

Kimberleelive.com- Can You See My Butt Plug Thru My Skirt

Description:
    My ass wants more after this fun clip I haven_t done any anal play in so long, I forgot how much I enjoyed it I_m all dressed up in this black sparkly skin-tight crop top and skirt, which you can totally see thru The bright blue jewel butt plug is very noticeable, especially when I lift my skirt and spread my cheeks. Watch me ride cock and slide my butt plug in and out of my tight hole Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

October 1st 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30977KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 191.59 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:12

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30977KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 191.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Sweaty White Ankle Socks

Kimberleelive.com- Sweaty White Ankle Socks

Description:
    My feet smell so badly after my workout today I can actually feel the sweat pooling in my gym shoes. Watch my face as I smell my own feet in pure disgust I even let you take a wiff for yourself... Scrunching and wiggling my toes in your face is just enough to put you over the edge I know you love my smelly feet Join today and play with me in my next LIVE camshow **FREE for all VNA members** xoxo - Kimber..

February 23rd 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30839KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 149.16 MB
    Duration : 00:10:19

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30839KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 149.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Deep Pussy Fingering Orgasm

Kimberleelive.com- Deep Pussy Fingering Orgasm

Description:
    I_ve been wanting someone to play with me all day long Maybe we can get down and dirty together since there isn_t anything else to do. It_s the perfect time pull your pants down and let me guide you thru the rest. I bounce my ass and tits in your face before laying down to fill my little pussy up With my purple panties to the side, I lick my fingers and stick them deep inside me. You can hear how wet I really am as I finger fuck myself Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

January 15th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30935KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 309.44 MB
    Duration : 00:15:58

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30935KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 309.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Inviting my BF In For Cam Show BlowJob

Kimberleelive.com- Inviting my BF In For Cam Show BlowJob

Description:
    I love doing cam shows for my website members, it_s a great way to connect with my fans But sometimes my boyfriend gets jealous and tries to spy on me I always catch him, he_s not very good at being sneaky lol. I ask him if he would like to watch me get myself off with my blue dildo while on cam. All of my members get to enjoy the hot show, but my man get_s to see all the good stuff. I see how much I_m turning him on, and I need a taste of that cock today. I start by licking up his hard cock, then wrapping my soft lips around the head and sucking down his hard manly dick. I love being able to play with other people while I_m live for all of my fans I finish him off by jerking him off until he unleashes his massive load..

March 10th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30668KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 341.77 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30668KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 341.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Red Fishnet Jerk Off Instruction

Kimberleelive.com- Red Fishnet Jerk Off Instruction

Description:
    Wow look at my slinky red little outfit, it barely covers anything on me I feel like such a bad girl in this, I can_t help but tease you by dancing. Oh look at my skirt role right up when I bend over Do you want to see what_s under my panties? Mmmm baby I think I_m turning you on. I want you to jerk your cock off for me Look at my pretty pink little cherry under my fishnet mini skirt This landing strip above my pussy is super hot. Keep stroking your big hard manly cock until I tell you to let out your massive load Watch me in my next LIVE camshow Free for all of my members ) see you there xoxo - Kimber..

April 12th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30643KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 160.51 MB
    Duration : 00:08:45

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30643KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 160.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Laughing At Our Brother s Dick

Kimberleelive.com- Laughing At Our Brother_s Dick

Description:
    My family seems to bump heads a lot and we_re always in each other_s business. That_s what siblings do to each other, they annoy and taunt you until you go crazy My step sister, Cadence, and I were trying on some new lingerie earlier and heard something outside our door.. Ew is our brother really watching us right now? What a little pervert We drag him into the room and close the door so our parents don_t hear. Cadence and I make fun of his tiny penis and laugh as he jerks it to his sisters. When he cums on his hand, we get him to eat it his own cum so that we don_t tell mom and dad that he was watching us in the first place. Become a member to KimberLeeLive.com today and get access to all of my weekly updates and HD LIVE camshows xoxo - Kimber..

October 26th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee,Cadence Luxxx
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30719KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 177.06 MB
    Duration : 00:08:56

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30719KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 177.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Watch Me Strip For You

Kimberleelive.com- Watch Me Strip For You

Description:
    Coming home from work feels so nice right now, I_m so ready to relax and unwind. But you seem so distracted and quiet, maybe you need something to cheer you up I pulll my shirt down exposing both of my shoulders. I ask if you want me to take my shirt off, you didn_t have to say it, I knew the answer would be yes. I strip down until I_m completely nude Come play with me in my next LIVE camshow on KimberLeeLive.com xoxo - Kimber..

December 20th 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30711KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 172.96 MB
    Duration : 00:11:21

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30711KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 173.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Fast Orgasm Before You Leave JOI

Kimberleelive.com- Fast Orgasm Before You Leave JOI

Description:
    Don_t you love my sexy new bodysuit? I wore it just for you... I know you have to leave soon, but maybe we can both cum real quick before you go? Please, I really need it Just relax and let me do all of the work Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

March 4th 2022

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30992KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 400.78 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:31

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30992KLLWEB.mp4 - 400.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Nurse Gives Her Patient a Latex Glove JOI

Kimberleelive.com- Nurse Gives Her Patient a Latex Glove JOI

Description:
    Nurse Kimber is here to make everything better, but I guess I walked in at a bad time. There_s no reason to hide it now, I saw you trying to jerk yourself off when I came in. Lucky for you, I_m a very horny nurse and I love playing with my naughty patients Do my white rubber gloves get you hard? I_m sure you want to feel my smooth latex rub against your cock. But I want you to jerk it for me I want you to stroke your cock for me I shove my gloves into your mouth, put on a fresh pair of white gloves, and finish you off I_ll be back again, don_t you worry Don_t forget to rate my videos and join me every week for my LIVE HD camshows Free for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

July 12th 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30779KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 247.94 MB
    Duration : 00:12:46