Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Close-Up Pussy Fucking Dildo

Kimberleelive.com- Close-Up Pussy Fucking Dildo

Description:
    Everyone loves some good close up visuals of my pussy getting fucked This is the perfect solo video for you, ywatch my pussy stretch and the blue dildo going deep, in and out of my tight hole... I pound this dildo as hard as I can (without breaking the bed), and ride til I finally cum for you Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

January 11th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30933KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 332.4 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:44

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30933KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 332.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Private Dance Turns Into a Sweaty Fuck

Kimberleelive.com- Private Dance Turns Into a Sweaty Fuck

Description:
    Dancing and grinding my tight ass on you is so much fun, but I think we can get away with some extra playing. We have to make sure the strip club doesnt catch us fucking in the back of the club Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

May 13th 2022

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31000KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 343.75 MB
    Duration : 00:17:28

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    31000KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 343.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Ashlynn Kimber Cake Wrestling

Kimberleelive.com- Ashlynn Kimber Cake Wrestling

Description:
    Who doesn_t love cake? I love cake, and I know that Ashlynn REALLY loves cake I smear a cupcake on her tits, and she smushes one right onto my face and the wrestling is on We go to the ground, my butt landing right into a caramel cake I pin Ashlynn and shove a handful of cake right into her mouth and make her eat it She throws me down and gets on top of me. Smearing cake all over my naked body. We throw cake cat each other and get completely covered in the delicious mess. Don_t you want to lick us clean? Become a member of KimberLeeLive.com and get instant access to the entire VNA network..

September 7th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee,Ashlynn Taylor
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30462KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 347.12 MB
    Duration : 00:11:41

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30462KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 347.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Getting Horny Wet in the Shower - Early Morning Orgasm

Kimberleelive.com- Getting Horny Wet in the Shower - Early Morning Orgasm

Description:
    I got my day started extra early this morning. So that means I_ve got some time to get naughty in the shower Starting out slow, I get my hair completely wet, washing every inch of my bare body.. But as my hands go lower down my body, I can_t resist it much longer. My fingers slip in between my pussy lips, teasing my clit with the tip of my finger. It feels so good, my middle finger sliding in and out of my tight hole.. Watch me get off while getting soaked from my hot and steamy shower Join KimberLeeLive.com to get instant access to all of my content and the rest of the VNA network xoxo - Kimber..

June 19th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30904KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 262 MB
    Duration : 00:12:17

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30904KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 262.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Brat HandJob From Slutt Step-Sis

Kimberleelive.com- Brat HandJob From Slutt Step-Sis

Description:
    My brother is so annoying. He caught me trying to sneak out of the house to go out. He acts like he_s so innocent, but he really isn_t any better than me He says my tight blue dress is too short and slutty for me to go out in. But the only way for him to keep my secret is for me to do a favor for him. He asked me for a blowjob GROSS I am NOT blowing my own brother.. So I settle for just a handjob. I give him the quickest handy possible so I could make him cum fast. Clearly I_m not amused by this situation, but sometimes there is a price to pay to have some fun Don_t forget to join me in my weekly HD camshows FREE for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

December 14th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30855KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 519.12 MB
    Duration : 00:23:37

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30855KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 519.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Pitiful Brother JOI CEI

Kimberleelive.com- Pitiful Brother JOI CEI

Description:
    You seriously need to get a girlfriend or something bro, you can_t keep expecting me to tell you how to jerk it.. So this is the last time I_m going to help you out. I know I_m super hot and everything but I don_t get anything out of this. But I do enjoy teasing you. I tell you how to jerk it, making you go faster, circling to head of your cock, then telling you to take your hands off. After seeing how much precum has been coming out of the tip of your pathetic cock, I finally let you cum for me. But I want you to taste your own cum... OMG you are so gross Ok well I_m leaving now so I don_t get sick in the pool, I bet you love the taste of your jizz Come say hi in my next LIVE camshow, I dare you xoxo - Kimber..

June 7th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30748KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 425.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:09

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30748KLLWEB.mp4 - 425.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- My ASS is all You Can Focus On JOI

Kimberleelive.com- My ASS is all You Can Focus On JOI

Description:
    Can you tell how horny I am by how short my mini skirt is? I_m sure you noticed and I can_t sit still Watch me slowly tease you with my yellow panties peaking out from under my skirt.. I love how my ass is the only thing you can focus on Let me help you cum with this intense solo and JOI... It_s such a turn on when we get to cum together Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

June 11th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30958KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 171.88 MB
    Duration : 00:10:55

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30958KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 171.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- NFL Sunday Girl Friend Experience Blowjob

Kimberleelive.com- NFL Sunday Girl Friend Experience Blowjob

Description:
    I just love Sundays in the fall Football season is back so I know I will have you at home just watching TV. Let me make you a sandwich and bring you a new beer I just love being your girl friend and making you happy on your favorite day of the week, Sunday Doesn_t matter if your team is winning or losing I am gonna make you forget about football for just a few minutes Know let me suck on your cock, don_t worry you can still watch the game if you want while I blow you I want to feel your cum all over my big tits, now give me that big load babe all over my boobs TOUCHDOWN Let me know what you think of this GFE video in my next LIVE cam show Free for all of my members &lt3 - xoxo Kimber..

February 7th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30393KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 271.47 MB
    Duration : 00:07:09

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30393KLLWEB.mp4 - 271.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Yawning And Stretching After a Long Day

Kimberleelive.com- Yawning And Stretching After a Long Day

Description:
    My new boss has been working me so hard recently, I_m practically half awake the entire day Look at me struggle to keep my mouth closed while I yawn in front of my laptop.. I finally have enough and decide it_s time to turn in for the night Join today and get access to weekly camshows and 30 websites..

February 13th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30834KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 214.72 MB
    Duration : 00:11:35

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30834KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 214.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Kimber Wants You To Cum In Her Mouth

Kimberleelive.com- Kimber Wants You To Cum In Her Mouth

Description:
    We finally have a some time to ourselves Let me lock the door so we can get to business. I haven_t been able to get you off of my mind I need something to hold me over. I want to make you cum for me. Did I mention that I didn_t wear panties to work today? See for yourself I bend down infront of you, making you instantly hard for me. I take control of you and put you in my mouth. Licking from the tip of your cock, to your balls. Sucking slowly on your dick. I want you to cum inside of my mouth babe. I want to really taste you before you go. Don_t forget to rate and comment to tell me how much you love my updates See you in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Join Today xoxo - Kimber..

September 3rd 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30577KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 717.69 MB
    Duration : 00:19:05