Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Ass Spreading in Red Lingerie

Kimberleelive.com- Ass Spreading in Red Lingerie

Description:
    This sexy red one piece is making me so turned on And my ass looks amazing in this little thong, it makes me want to put my booty in your face I shake my yummy ass for you, pull my panties to the side and spread my cheeks. I would give anything to feel your tongue in my ass.. But I_ll settle by making my pussy cum thinking of your amazing cock Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

February 26th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30943KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 412.06 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:49

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30943KLLWEB.mp4 - 412.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Big Orgasm Camshow w Vibrating Wand Dildo

Kimberleelive.com- Big Orgasm Camshow w Vibrating Wand Dildo

Description:
    Check me out during my live camshow, I love being watched when I play. My favorite cock fills my cunt up so nicely, I gently work it in and out of me before I climb on top and ride till I cum My ass looks so good taking that dick too, but I_m not done yet. Watch me use my vibrating wand as I stuff my pussy and cum extra hard for you Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

May 14th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30954KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 277.62 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:46

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30954KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 277.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Sucking Your Dick To Make Up For Credit Card Mix Up

Kimberleelive.com- Sucking Your Dick To Make Up For Credit Card Mix Up

Description:
    Our cards must have gotten switched or something I swear babe I really didn_t mean to put the groceries all on your card. I know it was my turn to pay for the groceries but I grabbed the wrong card by mistake It really wasn_t my intention to spend that much money. Can I make it up to you with a mid-day blowjob? I promise to make you cum so good for me. Tell me how hard this blowjob made you cum when you see me LIVE in my next cam show Free for all VNA members &lt3 - xoxo Kimber..

January 27th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30546KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 505.85 MB
    Duration : 00:13:14

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30546KLLWEB.mp4 - 505.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Seductive Solo JOI

Kimberleelive.com- Seductive Solo JOI

Description:
    In this custom jerk off instruction for Paolo, I show him how to really jerk it for me... This is his first custom ever and I made sure to give him a tantalizing JOI in my sexy bikini I play along and rub my pussy, encouraging him to jerk it harder for me until I countdown for him to cum for me Get your own custom video from me by sending me an emailkimberxxxlee@gmail.com..

January 10th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30819KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 231.14 MB
    Duration : 00:16:15

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30819KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 231.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Oiled Up Taking Multiple Facial Cumshots

Kimberleelive.com- Oiled Up Taking Multiple Facial Cumshots

Description:
    I love getting oiled up and wearing some of my favorite bikinis. This gold bikini is just so sexy And I love how the oil feels as it travels down my body and over my pussy lips. I want you to stroke your cock and imagine my lips wrapped around your shaft. You came so fast, I wasn_t redy for it But I_ll keep going, letting the cumshots build up on my face and body. Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

October 15th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30978KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 385.12 MB
    Duration : 00:21:28

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30978KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 385.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Seductive Nerdy JOI And Hitachi Orgasm

Kimberleelive.com- Seductive Nerdy JOI And Hitachi Orgasm

Description:
    I drive you crazy in my cute pigtails, glasses, choker and pink jewel buttplug You just can_t get enough of this hot nerdy slut. She begs you stroke your hard cock for her as she strips out of her skirt for you. Her natural tits and tight ass push you over the edge. Who knew slutty girls could get so freaky? And the buttplug was almost too much for you But she gets to cum first with her hardcore vibartor. Watch as Kimber makes her pussy cum for you and begs for your load too Join me in my next LIVE camshow on KimberLeeLive.com and tell me how much my videos turn you on xoxo - Kimber..

February 21st 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30899KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 301.69 MB
    Duration : 00:16:36

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30899KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 301.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Ignoring You In My Camo Booty Shorts

Kimberleelive.com- Ignoring You In My Camo Booty Shorts

Description:
    I am just not in the mood for you today, you keep making all these promises and doing none of them You are not worth my time, I can not believe I wasted my time getting ready well now you gonna have to sit there and stare at just how pretty I am Watch me tease you with my perfectly round ass. How bad do you want it? Don_t forget to rate my videos and join me in my next LIVE camshow Come to KimberLeeLive.com every week for brand new updates xoxo - Kimber..

June 22nd 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30530KLLMOBILE.m4v
    File Size : 129.4 MB
    Duration : 00:11:11

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30530KLLMOBILE.m4v - 129.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Back Of The Club BJ

Kimberleelive.com- Back Of The Club BJ

Description:
    I love meeting new clients, I promise you I_m the best girl to pick for blowjobs. I don_t know why, but that_s the one talent I have and trust me... I_m really good at it ) So just sit back, relax, and let me take care of everything Watch me spit on your cock and suck you off until you explode all over my pretty face Come say hi in my next camshow FREE for all of my members &lt3 xoxo - Kimber..

June 23rd 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30766KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 441.58 MB
    Duration : 00:13:35

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30766KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 441.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Horny Voyeur Watches Me Play

Kimberleelive.com- Horny Voyeur Watches Me Play

Description:
    I thought I was completely alone here in my house. I start feeling and touching up my body, making my pussy quiver... The more I rub my tight young body, the more I feel the need to pleasure myself. I keep hearing these weird noises, but I just assumed it was my neighbors doing some renovating. I pull out my favorite dildo, it_s soft on the outside and has a nice firm texture on the inside. Perfect for my wet little pussy. But then I notice a horny voyeur in my doorway I was startled and confused at first, but then the idea of someone watchingme play turned me on even more I tell my voyeur to come in and close the door. I make him watch me finish on my favorite dildo He must have loved watching me bounce up and down on this cock Come play with me in my next LIVE camshow I dare you ) xoxo - Kimber..

August 19th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30797KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 241.52 MB
    Duration : 00:13:19

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30797KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 241.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Chained Up For Date Night

Kimberleelive.com- Chained Up For Date Night

Description:
    I got all perfectly dressed up to go out for date tonight I am so excited to have a nice quiet night alone with you and treat you tonight We can do whatever you want Tonight is YOUR night babe... Oh you want to do something a little more kinky You wrap me up in chains so I am absolutely powerless, then stick your hard cock inside my mouth. You facefuck me and make me deep throat your cock. This is not what I was expecting for date night but I know how much you love fucking my throat. I have spit, tears, and cum running down my beautiful dress Join KimberLeeLive.com today to see all of my hottest weekly updates xoxo - Kimber..

October 12th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30496KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 265.33 MB
    Duration : 00:07:12