Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Rubbing My Body With Oil JOI

Kimberleelive.com- Rubbing My Body With Oil JOI

Description:
    My body is all yours... Watch me slowly undress for you on my bed. Shaking my ass and telling you how to stroke your cock for me. I take out my bottle of oil and get myself ready for you It feels so good feeling this oil run down my chest and pussy lips. I cover my ass in oil and rub it in all over. As the oil drips down my sexy body, I finger my tight pussy. Moaning for you and getting wetter the more I finger myself. I finally cum with a full body shaking orgasm Now it_s your turn. I want you to cum for me Join me in my next LIVE camshow FREE for all VNA membersKimberLeeLive.com..

November 1st 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30889KLLMOBILE.mP4
    File Size : 333.33 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30889KLLMOBILE.mP4 - 333.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Look Down My Throat as I Lick Yawn

Kimberleelive.com- Look Down My Throat as I Lick Yawn

Description:
    I_ve gotten plenty of compliments on my mouth and throat. And I_m so excited to show it off for you Look down my throat as I lick my tongue up and across the screen. Yawning up close, and not being able to control it You can even see the little dangly thing in the back of my throat Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

August 27th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30971KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 279.23 MB
    Duration : 00:11:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30971KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 279.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Taboo JOI With Cum Countdown

Kimberleelive.com- Taboo JOI With Cum Countdown

Description:
    It is so unfair how mom and dad treat me, I wish that they would lighten up just a little bit Were they ever this harsh with you? I figure since your my older brother maybe you_d kn ow better than I would. Well of course they were nicer to you, I guess since I_m the younger one they want to protect me.. OMG my tit just popped out I am so sorry, I didn_t realize that this dress was so low-cut Are you getting hard from seeing me? I had know idea you had those feelings towards me... This is so weird now.. You want me to tell you how to jerk off? Umm I guess, I mean there is nothing wrong with that. Why is this turning me on? I cant believe I_m telling my own brother how to jerk off to me. Well I guess I should show you mine... Now cum for me before mom and dad get home Join me in my next LIVE HD camshow FREE for all VNA members xoxo - Kimber..

July 16th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30647KLLMOBILE.m4v
    File Size : 156.84 MB
    Duration : 00:10:39

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30647KLLMOBILE.m4v - 156.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Foot Perv Worships My Feet In The Doctor s Office

Kimberleelive.com- Foot Perv Worships My Feet In The Doctor_s Office

Description:
    You notice me the moment I walk in thru the door. The first thing you see is my nude strappy heels and my perfect feet.. I sit down directly in front of you and cross my legs... You try not to look as I bounce my foot and stare into my phone.. but you can_t help yourself. The only thing running thru your mind is what the bottoms of my feet look like. I feel your eyes travel up my legs.. Once I realize that your a foot perv, I have to tease you I slowly tease my heels off, hoping the nurses don_t catch you worshipping my feet right there in the office I shove my barefeet in your face - I scrunch up my toes and flex my soles while you stroke your cock thru your pants But before you know it, the nurse calls me into the back room.. As a souveneire, I leave my shoes for you before I walk away Come play with me and my gorgeous feet in my next LIVE camshow *members only* xoxo - Kimber..

September 15th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30806KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 343.67 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:01

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30806KLLWEB.mp4 - 343.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- POV Sex Simulation SPH

Kimberleelive.com- POV Sex Simulation SPH

Description:
    Definitely not the biggest dick that I_ve had.... But it_ll have to do Did you stick it in me yet? Oh wow I could hardly tell Let_s see if your little cock can make me cum. You_ll have to try your best not to explode instantly Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

September 3rd 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30972KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 413.33 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:51

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30972KLLWEB.mp4 - 413.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Solo Masturbating On My Hike

Kimberleelive.com- Solo Masturbating On My Hike

Description:
    I love doing naughty things and getting dirty Clearly I don_t have a care in the world on my hike through the trails. I flash my tits and even pull my pants down as I walk around I find a great spot to relax and finger myself until I cum I hope we don_t get caught, anyone can walk by and see me playing with my pussy

JoinKimberLeeLive.com for exclusive camshows and access to all of my videos and pcture sets..

March 16th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30849KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 230.41 MB
    Duration : 00:06:04

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30849KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 230.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Professor Cums on My Socks JOI

Kimberleelive.com- Professor Cums on My Socks JOI

Description:
    I_m probably the naughtiest student you_ve had in a while. There_s just something about professors that make me feel a certain way... Not to mention that I have noticed you glancing over at my feet. I know a foot lover when I see one Just be honest and tell me you want to cum all over my pretty feet. Just try not to cum too fast, I want to have some with you too... Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

September 24th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30975KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 189.91 MB
    Duration : 00:13:23

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30975KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 189.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Bridesmaid Gives Her Date a BJ

Kimberleelive.com- Bridesmaid Gives Her Date a BJ

Description:
    Something about weddings and dancing just gets me going. I had a great time at my friends wedding, I wonder what they are doing now that the ceremony is over.. Do you think that the bride is blowing the groom in the back of the limo? Haha that would be the perfect ending to their night. It makes me want to do something naughty to. I lift up my dress and tease you on the couch, spreading my pussy for you. Come closer to me, I think I know just what to do with you.. I can feel you grow harder as my lips rub you thru your shorts. I can_t help but get excited when I pull out your hard cock. I swirl my tongue in circles around the tip and shove the whole thing into my mouth. Sucking your cock is so much fun, I tell you how badly I need your cum on my face as I jerk you Next time one of our friends gets married, I would love to have you as my date and we can do this all over again..

March 24th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30701KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 239.61 MB
    Duration : 00:10:56

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30701KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 239.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- @MsKimberLeeXXX Sexy Spider Cosplay BlowJob

Kimberleelive.com- @MsKimberLeeXXX Sexy Spider Cosplay BlowJob

Description:
    In honor of Halloween I love this costume so much It makes me look so freaking hot The way it hugs my bubbly booty and goes around my hips One an incredible fan of mine sent this to my PO box as a surprise and I was so happy when I opened it up The red is so sexy and the blue is so intense, it looks great on my young tight body And I_m going to make you shoot your web for me after I give you this super slurpy blowjob I hope you like lots of spit because I am going to spread my stringy spit all over your hard cock Happy Halloween..

October 29th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30639KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 78.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:09

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30639KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 78.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Extra Cash

Kimberleelive.com- Extra Cash

Description:
    Dad was right, I really could use some extra money for school. But does he really want me to fuck him for it? I wasn_t so sure about it at first, I was mostly concerened about getting caught Having sex with my own father isn_t that big of a deal, it_s not like anyone has to know.. Watch me take daddy_s big cock and swallow his yummy load Enjoy all of my HD content when you join KimberLeeLive.com today..

September 28th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30747KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 640.11 MB
    Duration : 00:27:10