Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Christmas GFE Blowjob Footjob in Front of Christmas Tree

Kimberleelive.com- Christmas GFE Blowjob Footjob in Front of Christmas Tree

Description:
    All I can think about is sucking your cock baby. I_ve been thinking about you all day, and now that you_re home I can have you all to myself. I start seducing you with my knee high socks and my big juicy wet red lips. I can_t wait to have my red lips around your dick babe. I start rubbing you, making you grow harder for me. I lick my lips and stick you deep inside my mouth. You can feel my tongue and how wet my mouth is, you almost want to cum immediately. Then I give you a hot footjob pushing you over the edge And all in front of our Christmas Tree I swallow your huge load as part of your Christmas Present..

December 15th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : KLL30447MOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 184.05 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:57

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    KLL30447MOBILE.mp4 - 184.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Break Up BlowJob

Kimberleelive.com- Break Up BlowJob

Description:
    I really hope you like this special video I made for my boyfriend. Basically this is the last time you get to see me, because I_m breaking up with you This time is for real. I can_t believe I even stayed with you for this long. Watch me suck on this random guys dick. I hope your crying over me, I was the best thing to ever happen to you. You are such a loser, I_m so happy I finally broke up with you. Is this how every girl should break up with her boyfriend? Let me know in my next FREE members only cam show I dare you xoxo - Kimber..

June 19th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30590KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 379.11 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:55

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30590KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 379.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- All Star Solo

Kimberleelive.com- All Star Solo

Description:
    Seeing your favorite little slut in a baseball jersey is a huge turn on.. It_s even more of a turn on when you see what I_ve got on underneath I slowly takes off my booty shorts, and shake my big bubble butt in your face Listen to me talk dirty to you and finger fuck my wet pussy.. See you in my next LIVE camshow *members only*..

July 19th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30786KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 236.48 MB
    Duration : 00:12:28

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30786KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 236.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Lazy Day On The Couch

Kimberleelive.com- Lazy Day On The Couch

Description:
    This week has been so crazy, I deserve to have a lazy day. I should have stayed in bed this morning, but the couch is so comfy right now As I watch tv, I can_t help but yawn and stretch all over I extend my arms above my head and arch my back and stretch out my legs. I lay on my side and try to cover my mouth with my hand as I yawn some more. It_s not long before I doze off and get some much needed rest before going out tonight I can_t wait to play with you in my LIVE HD camshow *members only*..

July 12th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30783KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 162.97 MB
    Duration : 00:11:11

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30783KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 163.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Swallowing Thick White Loads

Kimberleelive.com- Swallowing Thick White Loads

Description:
    You men are so easy to make cum, and I absolutely love that All I do is dangle my feet and tease you with my young tight body - and I get all of you to blow your load for me Perfect for me to drink and enjoy out of my martini glass... Look at my mouth wide open and full of the thick white juices Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

November 12th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30982KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 179.82 MB
    Duration : 00:10:52

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30982KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 179.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Welcoming You Back From Prison With a BlowJob

Kimberleelive.com- Welcoming You Back From Prison With a BlowJob

Description:
    I can_t believe you went away for that long, that really sucks I am so happy your back from prison now. I want you to feel what you have been missing and why you better not leave again. I have been waiting to suck your cock for too long, now give me your dick. I wanna taste your cum again, you better not go back to prison again if you want blowjobs like this. Tell me how much this video made you cum in my next LIVE members show Free for all members - xoxo Kimber..

February 3rd 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30171KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 138.43 MB
    Duration : 00:07:17

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30171KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 138.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- I ll Blow You For My Phone Back

Kimberleelive.com- I_ll Blow You For My Phone Back

Description:
    I can_t find my phone anywhere, have you seen it in the house at all? I know I had it when I was in my room, then I went into the kitchen and I can_t remember where I put it... Did you take it? If you took my phone you have to tell me I have some pictures on there that would not be good for my brother to see. Well maybe if I help you with something, you can help me find my phone. Let me blow you like you_ve never been blown before I_m really good, just relax. Watch me shove your cock deep down my throat, making me gag. That cock looks too good, I have to feel it inside my pussy I can_t wait to get our hard on to explode for me bro Come play with me in my LIVE camshows *FREE for all VNA members* xoxo - Kimber..

May 17th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30744KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 290.24 MB
    Duration : 00:15:15

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30744KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 290.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Rubbing My Pussy And Playing With My Feet in Nurse Lingerie

Kimberleelive.com- Rubbing My Pussy And Playing With My Feet in Nurse Lingerie

Description:
    After a long day of caring for people in the hospital, I love to kick off my shoes and relax. But I_m usually horny after my long shifts.. My thigh high white stockings turn my on as I slide my hand up towards my crotch. I place my index finger over my panties, feeling how wet they are. My pink pussy is so ready for some fun, I pull out my hitachi and make myself cum while I shove my feet in your face Look at my pussy orgasm as I touch my feet and make you want me even more Join me in my next LIVE show FREE for all of my members See you there )..

July 7th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30780KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 200.79 MB
    Duration : 00:10:54

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30780KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 200.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Smoking 420 and Using My Vibrator

Kimberleelive.com- Smoking 420 and Using My Vibrator

Description:
    Me smoking a nice joint with my sexy red lips is begging for your attention Look into my big green eyes as I blow out thick puffs of smoke. The more stoned I get, the less control I have over myself I slip my jersey off and tell you to stroke your cock to me Watch me play and smoke some more, as I build up to a wet orgasm and beg for your cum Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

May 21st 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30956KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 516.63 MB
    Duration : 00:16:49

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30956KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 516.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Panty Tease

Kimberleelive.com- Panty Tease

Description:
    Do you have a favorite pair of my panties? Maybe you can see me in them in this sexy clip I love tiny string thongs They look so cute on my little bubble butt. I also sell my panties, bras, socks and more if you want a little piece of me in your hands Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

August 20th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30968KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 74.34 MB
    Duration : 00:03:51