Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Relieving My Patient With a Latex Glove HandJob

Kimberleelive.com- Relieving My Patient With a Latex Glove HandJob

Description:
    Welcome back, I am going over your chart and I notice it has been a while since you have ejaculated. We can not have this, one moment please while I put on my purple gloves and mask to release the pressure you have built up. Now just lay back and I will tug it right out of you. You are such a good patient now give me your sample all over my gloves, I can feel your cock throbbing in my hands. Wow such a big sample, you have been building up a lot of sperm in your balls. Make sure to come back again if you need a release Tell me how much you wish I were your sexy nurse in my next LIVE members show Free for all VNA members - xoxo Kimber..

February 10th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30400KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 300.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:54

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30400KLLWEB.mp4 - 300.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Smoking Slingshot Bikini Babe

Kimberleelive.com- Smoking Slingshot Bikini Babe

Description:
    Come join me in this sexy smoke session. I_m wearing my smallest 1 piece bathing suit, and it hardly covers my nips But I don_t care, all I can focus on is this joint and making your cock hard My main goal is to make the both of us cum... so lets do it together now that we_re feeling extra good.... Make sure you rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

August 13th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30967KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 579.13 MB
    Duration : 00:15:12

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30967KLLWEB.mp4 - 579.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Hot Ass Worship In Shorts And Sneakers

Kimberleelive.com- Hot Ass Worship In Shorts And Sneakers

Description:
    My ass is so round and juicy, I love going to the gym and toning my beautiful booty Look at how perky and tight my ass is. And it_s really soft too, it_s simply just the perfect booty I can_t imagine a life without the ass that I have. I am so glad I don_t have this condition most white girls are born with called longback haha. Nope not me I have a nice bubble butt sticking out asking to get slapped and played with I tease off my sexy short shorts and twerk in my g-string Watch my ass hypnotize you as you worship me...

January 15th 2017

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30603KLL.mp4
    File Size : 409.34 MB
    Duration : 00:11:01

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30603KLL.mp4 - 409.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Perfect Weather For an Orgasm Outside

Kimberleelive.com- Perfect Weather For an Orgasm Outside

Description:
    It feels so nice hanging out on my balcony completely naked But I always get turned on when I can feel the sun shine where it normally doesn_t Watch me lay back and finger myself - I slowly stretch out my pussy by going deeper and adding another finger... Mmm I_m so wet right now I go down low and perch my ass up high in the air, sucking and licking my fingers. My tight hole in perfect sight for you, I slip my finger deep into my ass While I rub my clit and finger my ass, I try not to cum too loud for the whole street to hear Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

February 12th 2021

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30941KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 127.55 MB
    Resolution : 1280x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:13

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30941KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 127.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- BlowJob After Work Trip

Kimberleelive.com- BlowJob After Work Trip

Description:
    Welcome home from your work trip It feels like you have been away for so long, I missed you a lot Check out my sexy new lingerie, I put it on just for you. Can you even remember the last time you had my lips wrapped around your cock? I think you are long overdo for a hot blowjob from me. I lick up and down your hard cock, and stroke you til I get you to cum for me.Check out my LIVE camshowsand weekly updates on KimberLeeLive.com Join today to become a member to the VNA network xoxo - Kimber..

August 17th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30599KLLWEB.mp4
    File Size : 515.67 MB
    Duration : 00:13:47

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30599KLLWEB.mp4 - 515.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Hardcore Stripper FaceFuck Deepthroat

Kimberleelive.com- Hardcore Stripper FaceFuck Deepthroat

Description:
    Kimber just wants one thing today, for you to shove you cock deep down her throat. She begs for you to face fuck her, her eyes bulge with every deep stroke down her throat. Watch as Kimber_s eyes tear up as she gags on your cock begging for you to cum on her face. You give her a nice deep throat face fuck till your explode all over her face. Become a member to my official website KimberLeeLive.com to see all of my updates and weekly LIVE camshows FREE for all VNA members..

May 24th 2019

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30050KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 124.89 MB
    Duration : 00:05:27

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30050KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 124.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Close-Up of My Pussy and Feet Solo

Kimberleelive.com- Close-Up of My Pussy and Feet Solo

Description:
    Watch me play with my pink little pussy from below me. I put my feet in your face for some teasing... My pussy loves getting stretched out and I love making you feel hot and horny over me Don_t forget to rate my videos and tell me how much you loved them in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com FREE for all VNA members. Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

May 6th 2022

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30999KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 351.61 MB
    Duration : 00:16:49

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30999KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 351.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Ass Tease CEI

Kimberleelive.com- Ass Tease CEI

Description:
    Another one of my amazing followers bought a custom, this one was really fun I got to tease him with my ass This guy is a virgin he told me he never got laid Slowly stripping to show him my nice round ass, then taking off my top to show my all natural perky tits Knowing he wants more, I tell him how to stroke it as I start to play with myself Slow down big boy don_t want you to cum yet, not till I tell you. I start to countdown but before I get to the zero there is a big load of cum in my hands. Now you better eat, I_ll tell you how to lick it right out of my hand Join me in my next LIVE HD camshow For VNA members only So join KimberLeeLive.com today xoxo - Kimber..

April 30th 2018

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30228KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 160.18 MB
    Duration : 00:09:27

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30228KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 160.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Wet Orgasms On My Balcony in Bright Pink Bikini

Kimberleelive.com- Wet Orgasms On My Balcony in Bright Pink Bikini

Description:
    How often do you get to watch a sexy girl cum over and over again with a perfect view? Watch me tease you in my sexy pink bikini, shaking my ass and rubbing my natural tits... I know you want a to join in on the fun Come and play with me in front of the Port of Miami and the Heat stadium behind me I love feeling the wind blow on my naked body as I finger my tight wet pussy Don_t forget to join me in my next LIVE HD camshow on KimberLeeLive.com Check out onlyfans.comkimberlee for more amateur and BTS content. xoxo - Kimber..

November 13th 2020

Stars Appearing:
    Kimber Lee
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30925KLLMOBILE.mp4
    File Size : 130.19 MB
    Duration : 00:09:08

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
    30925KLLMOBILE.mp4 - 130.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kimberleelive.com- Girl Girl Foot Fun with Ashlynn

Kimberleelive.com- Girl Girl Foot Fun with Ashlynn

Description:
    You_re here to watch me and my friend Ashlynn play with each other_s feet.. But you_re not allowed to touch us As we are teasing you with our cute feet, Ashlynn has the idea to take my socks off and start licking the soles of my size 812 feet. The way her tongue slid all over my feet turned me on so much. I could feel myself get hotter, wantingmore. I take off her socks and go to town on her pretty little feet. She was right, her toes are fun to suck on I can feel her body shake as I lick her feet, I knew how turned on she was.. We lay on our backs and suck on our toes, teasing you more and more making your cock grow harder for us. Ashlynn pulls me into her, pressing her soft lips on mine, tasting each others feet. This was by far the hottest foot action I_ve every gotten You_ll have to see for yourself just how good Ashlynn really is at worshiping my feet...

November 11th 2016

Stars Appearing:
    Model:
    Studio:
    Kimberleelive.com
    Info:
    File Name : KLL30450.mp4
    File Size : 538.82 MB
    Duration : 00:13:22

Download UbiqFile VIDEO: