This is a custom vid, details of the request: "Hey Jenny, I would like a bossy JOI video of you in workout clothes (yoga pants or shorts or something like that) and you notice me (your roommates boyfriend) watching you stretch before your workout. You act all snobby & bitchy that I'm watching you but decide to have some fun with the situation since my girlfriend is at work. You tell me you're gonna tell my girlfriend that you caught me watching you and getting turned on UNLESS I pull out my dick and stroke for you. Then, you strip down to panties and no bra while talking down to me and teasing me with your body and feet. I'd like lots of eye contact and bossy instructions, you can be as dominant as you want, tease me with where you're going to let me cum on you, and let me believe I get to cum on your ass. You can be degrading and rude to me about it as you like, then give me a 10 second cum countdown and when I'm close to cumming you change your mind and make me cum on your beautiful feet. After you make me cum you can say rude things about me and say your telling my girlfriend anyways so it better have been worth it. The more dirty talk and dominant direction the better, have fun with it and do what feels right, I can't wait to see what you come up with!&quot
Models: JennyBlighe

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile