Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Dylan Unloads

Corbinfisher.com- Dylan Unloads

Description:
    Dylan may have the features and accent of a good ol southern boy but theres a lot thats naughty about this handsome and chiseled stud

On top his good looks Dylan has a dry humor, a sailors mouth, and a prominent sexual appetite He completely opens up about his sexuality: what hes done, what he likes, and what he wants to do. We throw out some suggestions and he is more than up for each and every one of them Talking about past and potential sexcapades gets the young hunk worked up and ready to jerk off

Dylan bends over to show off his nice muscular ass, spreads himself open, and teases his hole for us while rubbing his big dick on the couch. Never have I ever wanted to be a couch so badly After pumping out a hard load, Dylan gives a wink and blows a kiss at the camera. There seems to be no limits to the young alpha male, but were looking forward to a chance to test them out
    Model:
    Dylan
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_dylan-unloads_720p.mp4
    File Size : 645.52 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:29

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
    Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Dylan Unloads

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/895572d5e3a83

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Luke Slides Into Harper

Corbinfisher.com- Luke Slides Into Harper

Description:
    Want to watch the full episode? Log in then click the large image above the title.

Within 2 minutes of watching Luke and Harper together I knew that this video was going to be special. The chemistry between the two is palpable and Luke really releases into the action and lets himself delve deep into every erotic sensation.

Both guys are hard before their underwear even comes off. Harper and Luke rub all over their beautiful buff bodies and savor each others thick dicks, first taking turns then 69ing right on the gym bench.

Luke fucks up into Harper and turns him into a crazed, insatiable cock whore. He hops up and down on Lukes rod then asks him to bend him over and spank his ass while smacking deep into him Luke spreads Harpers legs wide open to fuck him deep which makes a thick load explode out of Harpers cock
    Model:
    Harper, Luke
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_luke-slides-into-harper_720p.mp4
    File Size : 1269.87 MB
    Duration : 00:34:19

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Luke Slides Into Harper

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/dc243fcbbaf6c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Ethan Unloads

Corbinfisher.com- Ethan Unloads

Description:
    While Ethan is a total stud with a built, smooth body and handsome face, his eyes are what really caught my attention when I first saw him - big and brown, theyre as sexy as they are cute They give him a bit of a boyish, innocent look that contrasts with, yet complements, those masculine and hairy legs, his facial scruff, and his athletic chest and arms.

Ethan also has a great smile and laugh, and were treated to lots of both as he shares the story of his first time.

When Ethan fully strips down and reveals every inch of that tight body, were also treated to the sight of every inch of his hard cock and his hot ass
    Model:
    Ethan
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : ACM_Ethan_Unloads (1).mp4
    File Size : 646.59 MB
    Duration : 00:17:31

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Ethan Unloads

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a84875994da3e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Henry

Corbinfisher.com- Henry

Description:
    Henry is a cute new member of our roster with a nice slim body and some amazing blue eyes. He sits down for his interview with a bit of nerves, but I wouldnt have been able to tell if he hadnt said so. Hes so calm and laid back that the conversation flows smoothly.

Henrys refreshing views about sex are such a turn on, as well as his good looks. He knows what he likes, is open to more, and when it comes down to business he puts it all out there- his handsome naked body, his love for ass play, and his big thick dick

Some guys put on a show for the camera, but not Henry. Its not about what others might want to see, its about getting off as hard as he can- but that only makes it even hotter He fingers his ass as he jerks off, working himself up to a trembling orgasm that is clear as day on his face. Theres no doubt that it feels absolutely amazing. After he spurts out a hefty load of his seed he comes to, smiling from ear to ear, as if he just realized the camera was there.

I dont know about you, but I cant wait to watch this young man in action
    Model:
    Henry
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : ACM_Henry_2 (1).mp4
    File Size : 626.73 MB
    Duration : 00:21:44

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Henry

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/96e4b07e71d36

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Kellan Jasper s Cum Swap

Corbinfisher.com- Kellan Jasper_s Cum Swap

Description:
    Playful. Intimate. Affectionate. Of course, with Kellan its almost to be expected- but Jasper also puts on quite the show- putting that hot uncut cock to work

We watch two guys eager to fuck as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Horny as hell and beyond ready to have some fun, they thoroughly work to make each other feel good.

Jasper and Kellan knew that this pairing would give them the opportunity to go all out and get into some wild and raw fucking- setting aside everything to focus solely on pleasure Here we get to enjoy watching Jasper pound Kellans hole, get splattered in Kellans jizz, and drench his ass and back in cum- returning his dick in for a couple thrusts more
    Model:
    Jasper, Kellan
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_kellan-jaspers-cum-swap_720p.mp4
    File Size : 944.98 MB
    Duration : 00:25:27

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Kellan Jasper_s Cum Swap

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c8253d36586ad

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Jensen s Blowjob

Corbinfisher.com- Jensen_s Blowjob

Description:
    Holy hot stud Jensen produced quite a few swoons around the house. Its hard to miss the tall and built 61 jock, especially when he smiles and those cute dimples come out. One of those swoons came from our very own Kenny.

So after getting to know Jensen a bit, Kenny steps in to get to know him on a much more intimate level. He worships his muscles and kisses all the way down to his natural and uncut package.

Jensen is definitely used to the attention and welcomes it completely. Kenny plays with his sensitive tip, caresses his balls and deep throats his long thick shaft. Jensens skin grows flush as Kenny works on him. Wrapping his hands around Jensen and grabbing his ass, he pulls his cock deeper in his face. Kenny swallows him up takes him over and over again- not stopping until Jensens cum is resting on his tongue
    Model:
    Jensen, Kenny
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_jensens-blowjob_720p.mp4
    File Size : 641.7 MB
    Duration : 00:21:27

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Jensen_s Blowjob

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/46ebc91efd665

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Tom Feeds Jordan His Load

Corbinfisher.com- Tom Feeds Jordan His Load

Description:
    Jordan_s a trainer who specializes in nutrition- so that must be why he asked Tom for some extra protein

Jordan kisses his way up and down Tom_s muscled torso, then sucks on Tom_s cock. He licks Tom_s feet and toes, but doesn_t find the protein he_s looking for there, so he heads back up to swallow Tom_s big dick. Jordan rides Tom_s cock, then gets pounded doggy-style.

Once Tom fucks a big load out of Jordan that shoots all the way over Jordan_s chest (and onto the foot of the bed- don_t waste it, Jordan) he pumps out his own thick load into Jordan_s mouth.

It_s really the best way to get your daily allowance of essential vitamins and minerals, just ask Jordan
    Model:
    Jordan, Tom
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_tom-feeds-jordan-his-load_720p.mp4
    File Size : 469.72 MB
    Duration : 00:18:06

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Tom Feeds Jordan His Load

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/895385c4237be

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Kennedy Swallows Tobias

Corbinfisher.com- Kennedy Swallows Tobias

Description:
    Both Kennedy and Tobias had been looking forward to this one, and I knew that this would be a fun video to film. Tobias has been an incredibly enthusiastic and eager performer since his very first action scene and we all know Kennedy as the stud he is.

With both guys clearly into the action, Tobias wastes no time in getting to work here- and either is Kennedys cock which is rock hard by the time his pants come off

They spend some time swallowing each others dicks until theyre as ready as they can be. Kennedy fingers his hole a bit and then Tobias slides right in. Kennedys grunts and moans start as soon as Tobias starts thrusting. Tobias sucks Kennedys toes as he fucks him. Kennedy flips over and eagerly takes Tobiass cock pounding doggy style. He shoots his load riding him and then eats Tobiass load like its the only protein hell ever get
    Model:
    Kennedy, Tobias
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : ACM_Kennedy_Swallows_tobias (1).mp4
    File Size : 748.91 MB
    Duration : 00:20:11

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Kennedy Swallows Tobias

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/aee715b8dfe53

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Damien Cums On Quinn

Corbinfisher.com- Damien Cums On Quinn

Description:
    When I first met Damien I thought that there would be no way that this Latin alpha would be willing to experiment with guys- but I am so happy that I was wrong

Not only did he agree, he brought that winning personality and vigor that we saw in his first videos with him and completely allowed himself to get lost in the moment More than that, he makes sure that his partner is having a great time

With Quinn as his willing bottom, Damien gets his dick sucked, reciprocates, eats Quinn out, and then puts his stud skills to work on his ass. Quinn is absolutely loving breaking in this freshmen and from the giant load that geysers out Damien while looking into Quinns eyes, I can tell that I wasnt the only one pleasantly surprised over his first male on male experience
    Model:
    Damien, Quinn
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_damien-cums-on-quinn_720p.mp4
    File Size : 624.54 MB
    Duration : 00:23:55

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Damien Cums On Quinn

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7afd266f42c36

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Brant Dicks Jon

Corbinfisher.com- Brant Dicks Jon

Description:
    I have no doubt that ripped, hot-bodied, CF stud Brant is the man for the job to break in Jon. Along with being amazingly hot, he also has a big powerful dick thats makes it impossible to hide just how good it feels to be getting fucked

Brant gets him ready, spreading him open and fingering his virgin hole. Using his spit as a lubricant he starts with one, then two fingers to tease Jon. Brants a gentleman and toys with him until Jon yells out that he needs his dick

I dont think Brant was quite prepared for how good Jons ass felt, his moaning was louder than ever Getting fucked by Brant opens up a whole new world for Jon. His facial expressions are priceless- he clearly loves the feel of a cock up his ass He yells to be fucked harder and challenges Brant to give him all hes got- then swallows Brants thick load with an unbridled hunger that I rarely see from first-timers Oh so HOT
    Model:
    Brant, Jon
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_brant-dicks-jon_720p.mp4
    File Size : 572.43 MB
    Duration : 00:19:57

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Brant Dicks Jon

Download K2S VIDEO: