Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Brayden Bottoms Up

Corbinfisher.com- Brayden Bottoms Up

Description:
    I_m sure many of you that have been fans of CF for a while would agree there_s few better ways to welcome a new guy to CF than to unleash Dawson on them, and that_s precisely what Brayden discovers here.

Granted, Brayden is no stranger to hot action at CF. He_s fucked and been fucked by a couple of our most popular guys, but here he_s being taken to a whole new level as he gets Dawson_s dick balls deep inside his flawless ass

Brayden has a priceless personality that is totally endearing, a body that seems to be getting more ripped and more buff each time we see him, and a dick and ass that were just made for hot sex Combine all that with the incredible noises and facial expressions he makes when feeling good, and he_s a total treat to watch (not to mention a total treat to fuck, as I_m sure Dawson could attest to).
    Model:
    Brayden, Dawson
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_brayden-bottoms-up_720p.mp4
    File Size : 599.28 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:13

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
    Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Brayden Bottoms Up

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8d109ff164f4e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Taft Henry Get Busy

Corbinfisher.com- Taft Henry Get Busy

Description:
    Theres no mistaking what Henry wants here. Hes looking to get fucked

He basically pounces on Taft, and doesnt slow down after, stripping down and getting right to work sucking his dick. Seeing how bad Henry wants it brings out a Tafts dominant side. Suck on my toes like you suck on my dick Taft demands. Then he tells Henry to come and ride his cock.

Both extremely apt in their role, Henry power-rides Taft- unable to get enough of Tafts big cock Begging to get fucked, Taft drills up to him and both guys moan, grunt and yell out over how good it feels Taft doesnt take it easy on Henry, switching from one hot position to another even hotter one over and over again- which is exactly how Henry wants The two are so turned on by each other that they end up simultaneously cumming When Henry starts shooting his load, seeing that juicy nut spraying all over pushes Taft over the edge
    Model:
    Henry, Taft
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_taft-henry-get-busy_720p.mp4
    File Size : 491.27 MB
    Duration : 00:16:21

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Taft Henry Get Busy

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2ad8e53a2e031

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Hugh Gets Laid

Corbinfisher.com- Hugh Gets Laid

Description:
    There are guys that grow on me- and then theres Hugh I liked him the moment I saw that undeniably hot body and all around good looks- plus that accent Then when I met him and saw him in action for his introductory video- woof What a stud

Hes also great off camera, always smiling and laughing and genuinely enjoying every part of the experience- although the time on camera is the pinnacle of the fun Hugh loves to fuck and is phenomenal at it. Although this is his first time on camera, you wouldnt tell by the watching it

Hugh is an insatiable bottom- I dont know if Kellan knew what he was in for Hugh cant get enough. He grinds back into Kellan and takes it as hard and fast as Kellan can give it. One thing I know for sure, Kellan (nor his dick) was expecting that good of a fuck So good in fact that it produces a hand free cum out of Kellan- and makes him go in for more
    Model:
    Hugh, Kellan
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_hugh-gets-laid_720p.mp4
    File Size : 591.53 MB
    Duration : 00:19:43

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Hugh Gets Laid

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/835b98c542a9a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Grant s First Time

Corbinfisher.com- Grant_s First Time

Description:
    The rumors have been flying in since Daniel hinted about a hook up with a hot stud with a huge cock hed just had. Seeing the action for myself, I could tell why he was so eager to talk about it- the way he was worked over is worth celebrating From start to finish Daniels face tells you all you need to know about the quality of the fuck hes getting

Grant is hard almost immediately and seeing that big dick of his experiencing a blowjob from a guy the first time, especially while he has a nice cock in his mouth is beyond hot- and thats just the start Things get even better when he slides that hot cock into Daniel. Grant is a natural and incredibly passionate. You can see his curiosity blossom to surprise and ultimately pleasure the more he explores and experiences Daniels body.

We also get a better glimpse of his diversity. At some points hes slow and sensual, in others hes hard and deep- hes enjoying sliding his dick in and out of his hole in every way, and does so. Theres no doubt about it, whether it be guy or girl- this guy knows how to fuck
    Model:
    Daniel, Grant
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_grants-first-time_720p.mp4
    File Size : 677.08 MB
    Duration : 00:22:33

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Grant_s First Time

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4c25f242bee98

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Nash

Corbinfisher.com- Nash

Description:
    Nash is a tremendously easygoing, friendly, and humble guy with an amazing body. His shirt is requested to come off almost immediately and he downplays his incredible body - all the while were all drooling over it behind cameras

Beyond his friendly demeanor and athleticism, Nash is all about using what he has to work with to pull girls. I cant see it failing either.

Nash shares that his first time hurt for the girl, and when I get a look at his massive, meaty cock - I understand why Im sure that wasnt the last time he put a hurt on with that powerhouse rod he has. He doesnt hurt anyone today (unless you count the hurtin for dick he put on for everyone who saw him naked) but instead puts on quite the show - stroking, rubbing, and gliding that hot body and dick until hes raining down shot after shot of thick hot cum all over his perfect abs
    Model:
    Nash
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_nash_720p.mp4
    File Size : 460.02 MB
    Duration : 00:15:57

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Nash

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/eb6ff9cfbaf6c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Coen s First Time

Corbinfisher.com- Coen_s First Time

Description:
    From the start of the video you can see how bad Jon wants this to happen. What you dont see is that Jon worked on getting Coen to agree to mm- and to let him be the one to break him in

Jon wastes no time helping to get Coens clothes off so he can lick and kiss that toned body all over- then he sucks Coens cock long and hard. Jon wants Coen so bad and he lets him know it. Jon moans as Coen drills into his ass and he pushes Coen to go harder and deeper. New or not, Jon is going to get the best fuck out of Coen.

One leg over a chair with Coen pounding from behind, Jons coaching pays off as they both make a creamy cum-filled mess- that neither are sorry about
    Model:
    Coen, Jon
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_coens-first-time_720p.mp4
    File Size : 516.9 MB
    Duration : 00:17:13

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Coen_s First Time

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/dc3ce64813b88

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Dixon Dicks Bradley

Corbinfisher.com- Dixon Dicks Bradley

Description:
    Once you see the first 30 seconds of this video, you_ll know you are in for a treat Bradley could not possibly look more excited about the prospect of getting in to some action with Dixon, and Dixon looks like he can hardly hold back from having his way with Bradley.

It_s remarkable to think that, the very first time Bradley came to shoot with us, he said he wasn_t the least bit interested in guyguy action. Contrast that to his subsequently screaming out, You_re going to make me cum while pounding another man_s ass and you have to think he_s glad he changed his mind and agreed to give guyguy sex a shot.

With his having discovered just how good action with another man can make you feel, it_s understandable just why Bradley seems so eager to get things going with Dixon here. For his part, Dixon also knows just what fun can be had with another big-dicked, hard-bodied young man. Both of these guys are fairly new to CF and guyguy action in general, yet both have no problem whatsoever letting loose, embracing what feels good, and showing all of us they_re not only willing to get it on with another man but fully aware it can feel incredible
    Model:
    Bradley, Dixon
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_dixon-dicks-bradley_720p.mp4
    File Size : 573.32 MB
    Duration : 00:20:19

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Dixon Dicks Bradley

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/de851e4338933

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Tom Stuffs Josh

Corbinfisher.com- Tom Stuffs Josh

Description:
    Tom and Josh joke about being tired- but once they start making out, they catch their second wind

Josh is always fun to watch because he_s so in the moment when he has sex. Tom_s cum- I mean come- a long way since he sucked his first cock and now you can see how much he relishes fucking a hot ass like Josh_s.

Josh blows Tom and rides his thick cock. Tom fucks Josh until he_s face down on the bed, driving his cock deeper and deeper into Josh_s beautiful butt. He pounds Josh long and hard, finally cumming on his ass and finishing Josh off with a creampie before the guys hit the shower.
    Model:
    Josh, Tom
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_tom-stuffs-josh_720p.mp4
    File Size : 768.87 MB
    Duration : 00:27:16

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Tom Stuffs Josh

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/40a8b786d202e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Grant Screws Hugh

Corbinfisher.com- Grant Screws Hugh

Description:
    Here we have our studs Grant and Hugh doing some handyman work together. Working up a sweat with each other is a treat to watch.

Your ideas have been coming into our email box and we are impressed with the quantity and varying ideas. Keep emailing in those ideas early so there is time to find the right one to use and make the arrangements to produce the scene
    Model:
    Grant, Hugh
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_grant-screws-hugh_720p.mp4
    File Size : 551.16 MB
    Duration : 00:18:21

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Grant Screws Hugh

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3eda59b4e50d7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Corbinfisher.com- Kellan Kent Get Busy

Corbinfisher.com- Kellan Kent Get Busy

Description:
    What better way for Kellan and Kent to get in the mood for some hot fucking than to watch a CF video? Granted, there_s something a tad bit funny about that video featuring Kellan as well (his super hot video with Scott) but if it turns him on to see that, can you blame him? Moreover, can you blame Kent for getting a glimpse at what he_s in store for and finding himself all riled up and ready to go?

Neither of these studs are content to just watch action, and both set out to fuck hard, deep, loud and fast in this video that ends with Kellan_s cock blasting a huge load up in to the air, and Kent coating Kellan in his own load
    Model:
    Kellan, Kent
    Studio:
    Corbinfisher.com
    Info:
    File Name : acm_kellan-kent-get-busy_720p.mp4
    File Size : 636.8 MB
    Duration : 00:22:32

Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Kellan Kent Get Busy

Download K2S VIDEO: