Playboy.com- Braylin Bailey in Peaceful Place

Description:
Welcome back adult star and model, Braylin Bailey. On location of a gorgeous Los Angeles home, Braylin takes much-needed me time as the photographer Maddie Cordoba and videographer Madeline Northway capture her energy and poise. The Playboy brand, to me, means empowered, classy, beautiful ...women getting to be as creative and free as they want, says Braylin. It means sharing that lovely art with the world. For Braylin, the people make her job so fulfilling and exciting. What I love most about my job is the community of loving people that come with it, she smiles. I enjoy how supportive everyone is. I love how creative and empowering my job is as well When shes not working, Braylin engages in her many hobbies. At first glance, people wouldnt know Im a good cook. My special talent is that I can play the viola, and one of my passions is writing, she shares. I have a very complex, unique mind, and when I manage to get it on paper, it turns into something beautiful Learn more about Braylin Bailey here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Braylin Bailey
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Braylin_Bailey_Peaceful_Place_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 572.27 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:09:46

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Braylin Bailey in Peaceful Place

Download K2S VIDEO: