Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Sexy Cassie 44G-cupper Cassie Blanca got dicked, licked, reamed and creamed by this lucky dude in a scene reformatted for better quality. There_s great action and a variety of positions in this video. Cassie downplayed her massive mams for a long time. I always wore big sweaters, Cassie told your friendly editorial staff. The biggest cup size I_d ever find in a store was a DD so I had been wearing that for years. Then I went to get measured and they were like, _Are you crazy?_ And my bra size turned out to be a G. Cassie was a shy girl growing up. I was more of the nice girl who would do her homework. I was scared to express myself or experiment. Now if anyone suggests anything I_m willing to try it. Worst case scenario, you like it. Back home, Cassie is clothing-optional. I_m bad because around my house I never like to wear anything, especially when I_m cleaning the house or cooking. And I do like to get a little sun out in the yard as well. I specifically bought a house surrounded by single-story homes so that I could play naked in my yard without having to worry about anything. But there was one time I was laying out naked in my backyard and my neighbor was watching over the fence and I had no idea.
Model:
Cassie Blanca and Jack Cummings
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CassieBlanca_26398_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 617.69 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
CassieBlanca_26398_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 617.7 MB