Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Lola Paradise Does Tits &amp Tugs For The First Time This is a first at XL Girls...Tits &amp Tugs for Lola Paradise, a woman whose tits are phenomenal. We asked Lola her thoughts about having breast-sex on-camera for the first time. Stud Steve Q. has the honor. XLGirls: First, Lola, in your opinion, why do you think a guy likes to rub his cock between a big-boobed woman_s breasts? Lola: I think they like it because it feels even better than fucking a pussy XLGirls: What were your thoughts and feelings during the shooting of the scene with Steve, from the beginning to the end? Lola: I was very stressed. It was my first time with a guy on-camera, ever. I hope the scene is good and you will like it, guys Next time will be better, I promise XLGirls: Do you have any favorite positions for breast sex? Lola: It is hard to decide between kneeling and on my back. I think both of them. XLGirls: Do you like to use lubrication? Lola: You mean when I am titty-fucked? I like body lotion...baby oil, but, no, not really. It is hard to hold my boobs when I have baby oil on them. They are big and they try to escape from my hands. XLGirls: Do you enjoy it when he rubs his cock on your nipples? Lola: Yes, I like it It makes me more horny and I am sure him too XLGirls: Have you ever had an orgasm from nipple stimulation? Lola: No, it is impossible. To get an orgasm, I need a hard cock in my pussy XLGirls: Do you ever just give your husband only a tit-job or is it always part of full-sex? Lola: Of course, I do. For example, when he is tired, I am giving him a beer, kneeling in front of his cock and titty-raping him XLGirls: Wow Which models on SCORELAND or XLGirls give great breast-sex, in your opinion? Lola: I think Allie Pearson is doing a great job. I like to watch her in action. She is hot. XLGirls: A model once said to us I like the cock-head coming out from between my tits, and if the cock is long enough, sometimes I can put it in my mouth and suck it. Most guys have never been with a girl with breasts as big as mine, so they like to cum all over them. Is this true for you also? Lola: Yes, it is true. A woman needs to have big breasts to do this, but if they can, their man will be in heaven XLGirls: When you are tit-fucking, do you like to look at the cock between your breasts or look in your husband_s eyes? Lola: In his eyes. I wanna see his face when he is cumming on my tits. XLGirls: Is it a regular part of your sex life? Lola: Of course My husband is fucking crazy about my boobies He told me that I should model for XLGirls.
Model:
Lola Paradise and Steve Q
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LolaParadise_35997_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1308.62 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:34

Download VIDEO:
LolaParadise_35997_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB