Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Double Down Cami Cooper talked about her two big sexual fantasies. One of my sexual fantasies is to have a BBG threesome, said Cami. The other fantasy is being with another girl. I think it_s the idea of having two guys instead of one. It_s the double attention of two guys. Two is always better than one. Cami talked about a threesome she did at home. It was a white guy and a black guy, an interracial threesome, and it was pretty cool It_s the attention. All the attention is focused on me. It was better than I expected. I can_t wait to do it again. When Cami_s chat is over, she goes inside where her two cock-slingers JMac and Peter are patiently waiting. Cami changes into a red dress and doesn_t waste any time sucking on both dicks. One man spreads her ass-cheeks apart so he can wedge his cock into her mommy pussy while the second man fucks her face. With either side of Cami, they have a tight, warm, wet hole to fuck. Knowing that many guys will be seeing this and jerking off makes it so much hotter for me, said Cami.
Model:
Cami Cooper, J Mac, and Peter Green
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CamiCooper_33289_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 585.56 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:54

Download VIDEO:
CamiCooper_33289_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 585.6 MB