Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
The Slippery Nipples Of Smiley Emma Smiley Emma smiles as she oils her titanic tatas and titillating torso on a massage table. Smiley is XLGirls plush perfection from the top of her head across the tips of her 34M tits to the tips of her toes. Nature was crazy-generous to Smiley. XLGirls: Do you like front-hooking or back-hooking bras? Emma: I wear back-hooking bras but if I could find one that hooks from the front in my size, I think that would be a nice change. XLGirls: Do you sleep with a bra on? Emma: Hell no It_s very uncomfortable if I fall asleep with one on. XLGirls: What position do you sleep in? Emma: I sleep mostly on my side, even though I find it more comfortable on my back, but my boobs have a mind of their own that way and fall around everywhere XLGirls: What do you wear when you go out? Emma: I might wear a low-cut top with some leggings underneath. Or I_ll wear spaghetti-strap tank tops. Either way, there_s always going to be some cleavage. I can_t help it I can_t hide it In the winter, I like to wear darker colors, and it is a chore to get these boobs into sweaters, but no matter what I wear, I always have huge cleavage, and that_s a good thing.
Model:
Smiley Emma
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SmileyEmma_33118_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 487.12 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
SmileyEmma_33118_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 487.1 MB