Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
Back Those Buns Up Sashaa Juggs takes the cock from Rocky and takes it well. I developed very early-at 13-and I was always the bustiest girl in class. I was the one with the biggest tits and I got a lot of attention. I love to wear low-cut tops and very colorful clothing. When I go out to clubs, my boobs are so huge that people stare at me. It makes me feel good. I love to know that people are drooling over me Like all of the guys looking at these hot shots. Sashaa likes to play with tits and pussies also. I like thick girls. I can_t mess with girls who are thin. I like ass. Titties? It doesn_t really matter because I have enough titties to go around. I like pretty eyes. The girl needs to be submissive, too. Sashaa likes older men. They have to be older than me: I don_t like guys my age. I like fucking white guys and black guys. Don_t ask the circumstances, but I_ve been with a black guy who was 79. He was gifted He had the biggest dick I_ve ever had and it was the best sex I_ve ever had. Awesome.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_28449_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1349.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:23

Download VIDEO:
SashaaJuggs_28449_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB