Corbinfisher.com- Eli Welcomes Grayson

Description:
A buff, blond, big-dicked newcomer to CF looking to drill a tight hole for our viewing pleasure and enjoyment? Yes, please

Grayson already made a splash in his introductory solo, winning over CF fans with that body, that charming personality, and that impressive cock. It_s time for him to win us over even more in his first action episode, and win over Eli with the drilling he_s set to deliver

It was a must we get Grayson into some action right away, given how much he was looking forward to it and how hot we knew it_d be to see him unleashed on a fellow CF stud. With Eli being such a treat to watch in every episode he_s in and his ability to win over all the guys at CF, we knew he was the perfect candidate to break Grayson in to some CF action.

I_d say pairing these two up with one another was certainly the right call, given just how much fun they_re having from the very get go. Eli_s on cloud nine as he_s on his hands and knees, ass in the air while Grayson pumps his hole. Dare I say it, I_m not sure when the last time we saw Eli as overwhelmed by a dick pumping his hole as he is with Grayson here Well done, Grayson And welcome to CF
Model:
Eli, Grayson
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Eli_Welcomes_Grayson_HD.mp4
File Size : 880.27 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:13

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Eli Welcomes Grayson

Download K2S VIDEO: