Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Massage Parlor Girl Tony phones his favorite message parlor for a masseuse with really strong hands. As in really strong hands to rub down his lifelong friend Dick Johnson. This is a job for Kacey Parker. The brunette hottie arrives dressed in white, her fingers ready to play a tune on his instrument. Let my hands do the talking, Kacey softly tells Tony when she drives over and enters his bedroom. Her 38H-cup bra is very visible though her tight tank top. Do you want it deep and heavy? Kacey asks as she lubes up her magic hands. I_ll let you decide, Tony replies. He turns on his back per her request. Kacey starts off on his thighs, sliding her palms forward and back. I_m here to help you reduce all that tension and stress, Kacey promises. That promise will be kept. Tony pitches a tent pole immediately from Kacey_s visit to thighland. Kacey takes off the towel and is impressed. Wow, she murmurs as she touches his junk. Her duty as a massage parlor girl compels Kacey to bust his stress. A titty cock-massage is first on the menu, and then... When a guy squirts the contents of his balls into Kacey_s mouth, she has a habit of opening her mouth to show the goo and sticking out her pierced tongue and twirling it. It_s very endearing.
Model:
Kacey Parker and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KaceyParker_28151_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 655.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:30

Download VIDEO:
KaceyParker_28151_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 655.1 MB