Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Kash Bella: A Good Time With A Hot Girl Kash Bella is primping in the mirror as is a girl_s right. She_s checking out her thick body in her sexy new lingerie when Nicky Rebel calls out for her. He_s anxious to suck on her nipples and run his dick between her tits. When she finally walks into the bedroom, she doesn_t disappoint him. They fall into bed for a hot fuck and suck session that climaxes with her tits covered in nut-sauce. Kash talked sex. What turns her on. How often she likes getting it. I like to have sex at least three-to-five times a week, not including when I masturbate. I can be both assertive or passive at times. It depends on my mood and the energy of the person I_m with at that time. I like dirty talk, sensual massage, teasing, licking, kissing and toys. My favorite positions are sideways, on-top and missionary. Kash has a group sex fantasy. Not with men, with girls. I_d like to be seduced and passionately ravaged by a group of super-sexy women, kinda like in the old Madonna video where she had men all over her on the bed...except with women instead of men. Hot
Model:
Kash Bella and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KashBella_35711_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 653.01 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:14

Download VIDEO:
KashBella_35711_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 653.0 MB