Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Bare Behind Bars Prisoner 36J Lucy Lenore is unjustly jailed. She was found guilty of being too sexy. This is a pretty cool jail. Lucy can wear her skintight dresses and high heels and no one complains. She does need a favor. She needs you to help her bust out of this place. If you get her out, she_ll get you off. Sounds like a great deal. I love men who take control and talk dirty to me in bed and out, Lucy says. Men who tell me exactly what they want and let me know they_re loving what they do to me. Like many XL Girls and Voluptuous Girls, Lucy has a difficult time finding bras that fit well. Lucy_s not wearing a bra in this scene. Her tits are firm and fully packed so she doesn_t need one. Any bras sent to her would not get past the prison metal detectors anyway. In 8th grade I was a D-cup. When I finished high school I was already bigger than DDD I haven_t been able to buy a bra off the rack for years. I don_t like bras with padding. I can barely find clothes now. I buy lacey bras but when I go out I have to wear a sports bra underneath or the wires dig into my ribs.
Model:
Lucy Lenore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LucyLenore_32336_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1058.89 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:45

Download VIDEO:
LucyLenore_32336_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB